• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jim,
Any chance you could measure these hid lights for me? I am tight on space (depth) on mine. Could you measure from the stud used to mount the light to the back of the housing for me? I am trying to figure out if I can fit them...

000_0520.jpg

Matt O. said:
Jim,
Any chance you could measure these hid lights for me? I am tight on space (depth) on mine. Could you measure from the stud used to mount the light to the back of the housing for me? I am trying to figure out if I can fit them...

About 3.75"

Cole, that thing is going to be awesome. I really like the rear open tailgate look. Form and function. Hows the clearance for the winch on the front? Looks great Jim. :dblthumb:

Cole, I just read this thread finally. I want to throw out a public apology for taking too long to get you the links. We were hammering hard on Mom's buggy, so everyone else's **** was kinda on the back burner. When it came time to build your links, my grandpa died. This sent me and a couple family members on a hurried up trip to get the rest of his and grandma's stuff moved back up here to Ohio from Florida. It's no excuse, just the truth. I shoulda had your links done before, but I didn't.

As far as the price to any who want to know. I don't make a dime on the AL. It takes me 1.5 hours per link to cut/ drill/ tap/ machine the hex/ psuedo polish. I charge $75 for labor on each link. Aluminum is going up all the time around here as Alcoa has shut down one of their facilities in Tx and I know they've done a massive cut back on spending here recently.

The buggy is looking awesome. Can't wait to see it on its lid!

Is that the color of the chassis also? Looks way better than the orange. Post up some pics of the chassis!

Matt O. said:
Is that the color of the chassis also? Looks way better than the orange. Post up some pics of the chassis!

Yes. Just gonna have to wait til it's a little farther along.

muddyblzr said:
where are those rings from i dig them
and what color is that its ballin
:woot:

They are Walker Evans rings. It's about 1/2 black and 1/2 metal flake. They got a little carried away with the sparkles, but Cole can touch it up with gloss black spraypaint and silver gliter.