• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1310 vs 1330

From left to right.

1310........1310 flange yoke........toyota CV...........1350..1350.........and the black one is a 1410 ag shaft........the green one all the way to the right is bigger than a 1410!!

Attachments

• new 093.jpg
    new 093.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 91
u just cant help yourself..can you?

nice chop on my quote too.:flipoff:

you wanna know what it proves, it proves ive NEVER had a yota joint fail, just like i TYPED. open your ****ing eyes, and stop being such a douchebag all the time.

edit: your name suits you well:fawkdancesmiley:

I'm here for the entertainment, and you provide a lot of it :haha::awesomework:

From left to right.

1310........1310 flange yoke........toyota CV...........1350..1350.........and the black one is a 1410 ag shaft........the green one all the way to the right is bigger than a 1410!!

So you base your "strength" theories on rusted, used parts that've been laying around the yard for the past decade?

So you base your "strength" theories on rusted, used parts that've been laying around the yard for the past decade?

No, those were just for crash to see the size differences in the mounting areas from some of the import and domestic crap I had in the shed.:awesomework:

My theories are based on wheelin toyotas and chevies the last 15 years.:beer:

That joint looks to have failed due to excessive angle. Hardly a test of strength.

point being that a 1310 or 1350 has a lower operating angle than a toyota and will fail before a stock toyota shaft will.

I can show yopu a guy that runs a toy shaft so steep his mud truck visibly vibrates while in 4x4. shatf has been bound up that way for a year and has not failed. Whle not the best thing to brag about, it does show a little strenghth.