• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1350 CV measurement needed please

bradzuki

Need a measurement of a 1350 CV end to see if it will physically fit in the space I have and not hit the trans pan. If anyone in the Knoxville area has one that I can check out that would be great. Length from yoke to weld and diameter will get me close I reckon. Keep blowing the 1310s out because of angle so I've gotta do something different before next ride in 2 weeks.
Thanks.

Re: Re: 1350 CV measurement needed please

I've got a 1350 joint in my tool box you can have. I got no use for it. Atleast I was told it was, and it looks right. Im off Western and 640

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

They come in the front of f250's with a flange similar to a 205 but different bolt pattern. I'm going to one eventualy.

I also switched to a 1350 cv to replace my 1310...1310 has the ability to run more angle than a 1350 cv....I knuckled a new 1350 ford CV which gets expensive. I switched to round flanges and a 1410 single joint. Cost effective and you can abuse a 1410 at ridiculous angles. Yes, It will vibrate at high angles at speed, but it will not knuckle and destroy a 500 CV.

PMd you rollincoal. Thanks for the offer but I really just need it for like 5-10 minutes. You can have it back once I see if it will fit. :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Re: 1350 CV measurement needed please

bradzuki said:
PMd you rollincoal. Thanks for the offer but I really just need it for like 5-10 minutes. You can have it back once I see if it will fit. :dblthumb:

Pm'd u back bud. It's just a u joint. You can have it if you like. I got all 1310's...

yjugehyv.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts