• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

14 bolt shave kit

How did you pay for it?
reason I ask is I bought something from TMR, and my Credit Card (Visa) smoked me with a $25 currency conversion charge since TMR is Canadian.

I used me Paypal account. Have not seen any hidden fees and shipping was free too.

My dad and buddy ordered the skull bead locks from them...took forever to get and there was a crazy shipping and currency tax added to em that we didn't know about till they finally sowed up

Rockwells607 said:
My dad and buddy ordered the skull bead locks from them...took forever to get and there was a crazy shipping and currency tax added to em that we didn't know about till they finally sowed up

How Long ago has it been? This is the first thing I've ever ordered from them. I ordered this from them and a front axle truss from Artech the same day last week and the shave kit showed up yesterday, the truss is scheduled for delivery today according to UPS. :****:

Best part for me is the shipping was free on this particular part but I'm sure they will get me on another order.

Its been 2 years, maybe things have changed, they have some nice stuff, the beadlocks are nice...just cost an arm and a leg by the time they showed up

Rockwells607 said:
Its been 2 years, maybe things have changed, they have some nice stuff, the beadlocks are nice...just cost an arm and a leg by the time they showed up

Yea they do have some good looking stuff. I looked at their bead locks but they are a good bit higher on them than any of the other suppliers