• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

FroggF350

Choccolocco has put a $500 bounty on Pick Your Poison! We used this hill as a comp hill during our first race, and no one climbed it without winching... SRRS has added $1000 to Trey's $500 and as of now the bounty stands at $1500. If we get a big turn out then the bounty will go up!
This hill has remained un-climbed since April 2012, we will be timing each run, and IF more than one person makes it then the $$ will go to the fastest.
PickPoisoBounty_2013-2-1.jpg

The comp will start right after lunch, no later than 1:00pm.
Screamin 2 Relentless Beating on Pick Your Poison!
WILD Back FLIP Wheelie!
PLOWBOY SHREDS TIRE ON PICK YOUR POISON

SilverStarCustoms said:
It's Jan. 11-12 during the SXS challenge. C'mon.
depends if rig is still goin after this weekend. Its bout to go though 3 days of 7000 + rpms, high temps, flips, and extreme wheel speeds !! Know dat ! :popcorn: Oh yea an it's yellow cup time ! = careless driving !

Tcameron said:
depends if rig is still goin after this weekend. Its bout to go though 3 days of 7000 + rpms, high temps, flips, and extreme wheel speeds !! Know dat ! :popcorn: Oh yea an it's yellow cup time ! = careless driving !

I'm sure we're bringing plenty of gas cans. :dblthumb:

krackem said:
Hell naw its not cheating its run what ya brung and hope ya brought enough

Thats right :dblthumb: you can even run them super doopper soft RED LABEL sticky tires if you want to. Anything but a winch cable!

Im just messing with yall I know what bolts are been running them for years before that crowd knew what they were dad had a set about 15years ago i got a set of boggers with 3 bolts per lug that i more than likely will be running, and i will make sure and bring enough if it will hold together, :dblthumb:

tbacon38 said:
Im just messing with yall I know what bolts are been running them for years before that crowd knew what they were dad had a set about 15years ago i got a set of boggers with 3 bolts per lug that i more than likely will be running, and i will make sure and bring enough if it will hold together, :dblthumb:
A Rather heavy foot will be allowed also!!!!! :****:

tbacon38 said:
tim why u messing with these guys like that.