• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

Gotta love bolts at night also and with the heavy right foot you'll also need a whole lotta not give a f*©k :****:

Speeding said:
How nobody is gonna be watching from downhill of a bolted attack! :eek:

x2, if I see bolted mud tars mixed with super high rpms, I'm gonna be standin behind a damn thick tree :****:

Re: Re: Re: $1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

Tcameron said:
Spanked.. Ill come after New Years sometime an take yalls $$. Know dat :popcorn:
I believe game changer could do it. I've watched videos of Ur drivin timmie and u got some skill

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

96cherokeexj said:
I believe game changer could do it. I've watched videos of Ur drivin timmie and u got some skill

And Smurfy's chicken choking self called me a :tc

molaugh molaugh

cal me a :tc all u want if sum1 is good at what they do why not tell em. hell timmie, shelby, cole, jordan, ethan, wes always have good videos cause the way they drive

96cherokeexj said:
I believe game changer could screw it. I've watched videos of Ur penis timmie and u got some skill

TacomaJD said:
Who is this Tim Cameron guy and why does he want to change the game? :flipoff1:

PM 96cherokeexj for all your Tim Cameron info.

Re: Re: $1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

How far back is pick Ur poison never been to choccolocco but I'd like to go but my jeep want b done

96cherokeexj said:
How far back is pick Ur poison never been to choccolocco but I'd like to go but my jeep want b done

Its about 200 yards before you get to Boat Ramp. You can drive a car to it. It pulls directly off the main road.

Is this a one day deal? Or what? What time will it start next saturday ?