• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

Good driver in a low dollar buggy made it just as far as all the you tube super heroes. :****: got to love an underdog! thumb.gif

My son has video of him (Stitch Films) but he's in school so he hasn't had time to upload very many videos yet. I told him to get it done when he could.

865yota said:
He ran after TRIPP hit it. :wtflol:
Tripp was hitting it after everybody else had already went a couple times just messin around! Just a little friendly advise if you want to get on videos get in the middle of the action!

alli85 said:
So does that mean the the Bounty Sill Stands or was it just for that event?
thumb.gif
I talked to Trey this evening and this hill will be blocked off until April 6th and we will run it again. Im pretty sure the $$ will go up... ;) ;)

If Adam Lee can't climb it it can't be climbed. Might as well just close the hill. :****:

FroggF350 said:
thumb.gif
I talked to Trey this evening and this hill will be blocked off until April 6th and we will run it again. Im pretty sure the $$ will go up... ;) ;)

AWESOME!!! It was an epic beatdown at the SXS event. Can't wait till the next event!

WOW, What a great weekend!!!! It was a treat to get to see a lot of old friends and meet some new ones. A Huge THANK YOU to everyone who came out to attend this AWESOME event. :)

That was some GREAT DRIVING :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving:

Thank you S R R S crew for putting on another great race!!! We are looking forward to all of the future events. :dblthumb: We will both continue to learn and grow as time goes along. We will continue to add to the park and campground and most of all our parking. Its hard to make flat on a mountain but its fun to wheel.

We really enjoy all of the videos and pics, I cant get anything done at work for watching the EPIC BEAT DOWN That went on Pick yur poison. :****: Thanks to all the film crews for the spectacular shots in most dangerous spots. :dblthumb:

As for the BOUNTY ON PICK YUR POISON its still on and growing, but We are not gonna pay it out untill April 6 when everyone is their to witness it. The pile of cash will grow. Their were several people that almost got up it!!! The rain before didnt help any. Lets not forget about all of the drivers who did not attend.

I never did see any stickys. :dunno: molaugh molaugh

I thought maybe if it was dry next time, giving it a try, but the 3 minute rule kills it for me! It would take me longer than that to make to the first rock! lol, and thats no fun to watch

ibrokeit said:
If somebody will let me borrow some axleshafts and sticky sx's, ill crawl it and split the bounty with you! :****: hitit :dblthumb:

You think you got enough Motor to get up to the Ledge?