• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$1500 Bounty on Violator

FroggF350

Several people on RzrForums.net say they can climb Violator with ease. :****:
I will be willing to put up $200 from my own pocket (on behalf of CSC Fab) to the first/fastest factory Rzr/SxS that will make it. Im sure others will put up money for the event also.
Im going to get in touch with Trey and see what all needs to go into getting this set up.

Re: Bounty on Violator

Need to get it set up for the santa crawls ride since the wide open comp got cancelled.

It may be a lil too soon, but we will see if we can make it happen. Ive been in contact with Ricky B and he will throw a few $$$ at the comp.

(Meant to quote and hit modify by accident, disregard! -RB)

FroggF350 said:
CSC will hook you up.

I've got a brand new Pro Tools 105HD collecting dust. I'll prolly put it together and try to bend up something for the RZR on my own. If it looks like hammered ****, I ain't lost much that way. :drinkers: should help.

They crazy as hell if they think a RZR do it with ease! :****: don't talk **** til you see the hill! :wtflol: I don't see it happening

the guys on the razor forum just doesnt understand how bad that hill is. good luck to who tries. i would pay to watch it.

FroggF350 said:
It may be a lil too soon, but we will see if we can make it happen. Ive been in contact with Ricky B and he will throw a few $$$ at the comp.

I got $5 on it!!! Haha

Please let me know who will be competing so i can go ahead and get some life insurance on them. Imma be rich bitches :flipoff1:

B.DRAKE said:
I got a $100 sayin there's gonna be a totaled out RZR by the end of the day :****:

I think you cant lose that wager. If this happens, there will be some bad **** going down. I wouldn't do it in a million years!

They are going to need MedaFlight on hand to air lift the dumbasses out when they try! :****:

bet nun of them have ever seen the hill in person ,got ta have some :tc :tc :tc ,seen budget yj go to the top, only rzr ive seen try it ,i agree ya gona need air lift ,going to be a long roll to the bottom .will defentally be there to spectate :eek:

Theres a fine line between stupidity and courage.... But hey if you wanna helicopter ride.... Go for it. molaugh