• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$1500 Bounty on Violator

Re: Bounty on Violator

i read 4 pages of that **** on the rzr forum and they def a bunch of dumbasses, the one wanting a turbo is gonna need a whole new rzr when he gets back to the bottom that is if he is still alive, pics and video never do a hill justice but violator is one long, steeo, loose, and rutted sob :****:

if a rzr ever starts fipping i bet its gonna do 20 plus flips on the way down :eek:

RKEY said:
i bet a 100 bill on BUDGET YJ to win

He rode with some guys today that had 4 seaters, and said the XP 900 4 seater may have the best chance at it.
It will be a good show!

I wanna see this. I cant say that there is no way but its gonna take one hell of some nuts. The last time i saw it I know a rzr couldnt even go halfway. Bout 6 months ago though.

You should know Roger. You've seen it from both angles! molaugh
roger.jpg

rogerandCuzonViolator.jpg

RogeronViolator.jpg

RKEY said:
i bet a 100 bill on BUDGET YJ to win
x2 I run into people all the time that recognize his old buggy I ride around in and all they wanna talk about is how outta control he is in his rzr.

So any word yet on when the razr backflip contest is gonna happen.

FroggF350 said:
Several people on RzrForums.net say they can climb Violator with ease. :****:
I will be willing to put up $200 from my own pocket (on behalf of CSC Fab) to the first/fastest factory Rzr/SxS that will make it. Im sure others will put up money for the event also.
Im going to get in touch with Trey and see what all needs to go into getting this set up.

I say go for it, but that hill is one mean BASTARD!!!!!! skully skully skully I would definitely recomend harnesses and helments for the drivers!!!! We might need to put a huge ass crash pad at the bottom, cause its gonna be ugly when one of them little things does the flops!!! :****:

Trey said:
I say go for it, but that hill is one mean BASTARD!!!!!! skully skully skully I would definitely recomend harnesses and helments for the drivers!!!! We might need to put a huge ass crash pad at the bottom, cause its gonna be ugly when one of them little things does the flops!!! :****:
Not recommend but DEMAND that they wear a Helment and harness! Infact I would go as far as to make sure they have a aftermarket cage. You don't need this on you insurance Trey.

think this is one comp. i will stay out of, i just want a good set on the side line

RKEY said:
think this is one comp. i will stay out of, i just want a good set on the side line

After Violator we'll go hit Playground and Boat Ramp. Both have been climbed, but it wilk be a good show anyway

IF THEY ARE SMART, OBVIOUSLY MOST OF THEM ARE NOT IF THEY PLAN ON HITTING VIOLATER ANYWAYS, THEY WILL DO BOATRAMP AND PLAYGROUND FIRST FOR A BETTER SHOW. ATLEAST THEY WOULD HAVE A CHANCE OF BEING IN ONE PIECE AT THE END OF THOSE HILLS. ARE THE RULES THE SAME ABOUT THE DRINKING LIKE IN BUGGY COMPETITIONS? :driving:

toyotagirl09 said:
IF THEY ARE SMART, OBVIOUSLY MOST OF THEM ARE NOT IF THEY PLAN ON HITTING VIOLATER ANYWAYS, THEY WILL DO BOATRAMP AND PLAYGROUND FIRST FOR A BETTER SHOW. ATLEAST THEY WOULD HAVE A CHANCE OF BEING IN ONE PIECE AT THE END OF THOSE HILLS. ARE THE RULES THE SAME ABOUT THE DRINKING LIKE IN BUGGY COMPETITIONS? :driving:

No drinking for the competitors until after the hillclimb.

The VIOLATOR is a huge challenge but I think it would be pretty dangerous for any side by side. skully

I think the BOAT RAMP would be a better show :dunno:

Bounty is a Bounty