• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

17" wheels: what are you guys running?

whats a decent price? i payed $200 per wheel on my tow rig. there 17's, aluminum and teflon coated

are you looking for steel, aluminum, painted, teflon coated, chrome...etc?

steel. it's typically cheapest. i dont want anything flashy or stylish.. just something to bash. do they make 17" rims with 2.5" backspacing? i have yet to see any, im guessing because they arent as popular as a wheeling rim i guess. i saw the 17" steelie for about 100 per wheel, but its 4.75" bs.

I bet you i can get dig up some fj wheels at work, i don't know if they are 17x7 or 17x8.......

The B.S. might suck but we can just get bigger wheel spacers and it will be CHEAP!

seen people recentering the cheap steelie 17" wheels. Not really abig deal on a trail rig. Need a big lathe, or I think on pirate someone did it on a brake lathe.

yep.. your fault :looser:

That's the conclusion I came to as well.

It was my fault cause I was dumb enough to buy them.

The cool part was that they included all grade 8 hardware in a brown paper bag that was broken open during shipping...by the time I got the rim with hardware in it, it looked like they stuck the whole box in a paint shaker cause all the paint was chipped off the rim from the hardware shaking around...that was my fault too

I'm such an idiot :looser:

That's the conclusion I came to as well.

It was my fault cause I was dumb enough to buy them.

The cool part was that they included all grade 8 hardware in a brown paper bag that was broken open during shipping...by the time I got the rim with hardware in it, it looked like they stuck the whole box in a paint shaker cause all the paint was chipped off the rim from the hardware shaking around...that was my fault too

I'm such an idiot :looser:

you get what you pay for.. should have just called trail ready to start with :;