3500 lbs axles.
prolly needs a grease job and new brake lights.. alil tlc and it
would be a nice trailer.
can't find the title, but I've owned it new since 05

$1200
located in Huntsville
256-679-7667
pic will be a min.

Lol its at my farm. Folks that don't like it can blow me. It looks just like any other trailer diamond tread ... lol

well,,,,,,,,,,,, he dont care to post some hunting and fishing pics,,,,,,,,,,,, so it looks like if he really wanted to sell something he would post pics of that also :dunno:

Oh it's not negativity, its stupid ****ing whining about a pic of a trailer that they
Know Damn good and well that they're not gonna buy ...

jrhall said:
Oh it's not negativity, its stupid ****ing whining about a pic of a trailer that they
Know Damn good and well that they're not gonna buy ...

not that it matters since it is already sold but for your information ive seen several different looking/built 18 & 20 ft. car hauler trailers, and you dont know what the **** i might buy, besides that, you are the one that said in the first post that you was gonna post pics :flipgotcha:

What a ****! What do you do for a living? I guarantee it doesn't have anything to do with people. Trailer was probably a piece of **** anyway.

:wtflol: Nope, never work with people. Why don't you just say something mean bout my mother?

:flipoff1:

You dumbshits need to get a life.

jrhall said:
:wtflol: Nope, never work with people. Why don't you just say something mean bout my mother?

:flipoff1:

You dumbshits need to get a life.

and this comes from a dumbshit that had a trailor :****: :gay: