• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1968 Dodge D200 Mega Cab Tow rig *(Possibly for sale)*

I drove by your shop one day last week and noticed the lot was way full. I thought you might have started a towing/salvage car business lol

Stuntman Autoworks said:
Ready to sell yet?
The Luke said:
Any updates?

No updates yet, still tucked away in my shop at home. We have been slap covered up at work and also in the process of adding on an additional 3000 sq ft to my business. Right now any spare time i have we are trying to get my lil brothers buggy put back together. As soon as his is finished and my building is done both the 68 Mega and 36 plymouth will be brought back up here and get back on them pretty heavy.
As far as selling..... if you know anything about me everything i own is always for sale except my wife, kids, and my dog. Id sell my business, home, vehicles even my clothes for the right price. Ha.
For the amount of time that has been put into it I doubt anyone would want to pay what it would take to buy the 68 Mega. Your welcome to try though.

Going to try my best to get it moved back to work and get back started on it next week. It been a crazy year the past year at work.

It's back at my work. Time to get back working on it
be4e5bdabc483343d833857b250a12bf.jpg
95c63471dc920d9788754eb3cb893b68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never thought I would consider this but may consider selling the truck. Work has been nuts the last 2 years and haven't been able to hardly touch the 68 or my 36 Plymouth. Don't have a clue what I would take for it as I can't even count the amount of hours I have in it but it's not going to be cheap. I may consider letting it go for the right price to the right person that would put as much love into it as I have. Possibly consider a partial trade with the rest cash on a dozer or nice truck possibly other stuff with enough cash... I'm in the process of purchasing land and trying to buy another business. Just throwing this out there As a feeler and may change my mind and delete this....

Last edited:
Never thought I would consider this but may consider selling the truck. Work has been nuts the last 2 years and haven't been able to hardly touch the 68 or my 36 Plymouth. Don't have a clue what I would take for it as I can't even count the amount of hours I have in it but it's not going to be cheap. I may consider letting it go for the right price to the right person that would put as much love into it as I have.... I'm in the process of purchasing land and trying to buy another business. Just throwing this out there As a feeler and may change my mind and delete this....

Damn. One thing I'm 100% sure about, if I could afford it, I would be on my way before you had time to change your mind.

Ha. It's just a feeler. Not sure if I could let it go or not. Just hate to see things sit. It would take the right circumstances to let it go to the right person..

I understand that man, trust me. But I will tell you from experience.....I REALLY wish that I never sold my '68 Charger R/T, just because it was sitting too much cause I was busy working and raising kids. Just words of wisdom, from a friend that's a little older and has been through too many vehicles to count, as I know you have been too. But when you've got something really special, that is almost irreplaceable, I would try to hang on to it and keep on keepin on.

I have a friend who just brought 2 of these trucks home about a month ago. One looks to be a 4x4 and in pretty darn good shape, the other I'd say is a parts truck. Never seen one in person until then. He also got a 80's model crew cab in and it's pretty solid. Him and moparman should be frans :love:

It's still here. Got it out of storage and back on the rack to hopefully start making a little progress on.

Attachments

• CF95907B-074D-401C-8C30-55CF6C9E9C89.jpeg
    CF95907B-074D-401C-8C30-55CF6C9E9C89.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 217

Latest posts