• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1991 toyota

Yotafreak2

back it up and bump it
Toyota single cab welded rear ifs front 5 speed v6 4x4 33 12.50 15super swampier tsl almost new no title located in Moulton al $1200 obo text for pics 2563039284

I call dibs.... Here's the pictures

8u7ypehe.jpg

dymyja6e.jpg

u4ypy3ug.jpg

No can't get title trying to sale for friend said he was goin pass on Jeep but he said $ talks need gone

I've been texting him and trying to get there to look at it. Can you get in touch and get me a good time to meet up with him? I set Sunday aside and now he says to call Sunday morning, he's not sure. I would like to check it out and make an offer, but I need a date and time he will be there.

Lol I hear u and maybe a light bar text him its dude tht bought 40 inch single row. I brought over

1000 might be his bottom dollar, but I personally have t been able to get out there and see it in a week and a half. Any reason it can only be seen on Sundays? And not this past Sunday?

He works a crazy schedule. Gets called in all the time I could show it to u if u set a time up with him

Is the title lost? I mean what's the deal with the title? Can a person apply for lost title? I think that's what the hold up on selling this is.

Sent from the mans IPhone.

If you could get me some more info on the title. Like maybe paperwork where it was claimed abandoned I'd be interested.

Sent from the mans IPhone.