• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1991 toyota

Re: Re: 1991 toyota

Maybe its just me, but this seems a little sketchy. It might be legit. But it sure looks and smells like a dog...

Whats the vin? Somebody could carfax it and see if you could apply for a title. I've done that on abandoned vehicles a few times.

It's a 100% real text me and ill tell u the story and wht u need to n 2563459723

OK so a friend of ours grandpa gave him they yota when he turned 16 5 years ago well 2 or three. Years after tht his grandpa moved to China for busy and our friend wasent tht close with his grand. Pa so he said his grandpa had it last so we belive its lost. Or with him and our buddy sold the truck to us and got his $ so he gives no **** bout a title all we did was play in the woods so we didn't care about a title buts it's. 100% real wouldn't try and screw no1 and thanks john for the sweet words u said lol

The guy won't answer his phone. I know there's been a few interested in the truck. I am one Of them lol.

Sent from the mans IPhone.

I'll toss my two cents in because I have been in contact with him. I have been patient with text and he has replied. He said he was busy and I been patient. He did send pictures and slowly he has filled in a good bit of information about dents and interior condition. I forgot to ask about A/C. For the price, I have been a little needy as far as asking questions and expecting responses right away. He has replied, just has been when he could.

I talked to him first and will be checking out the truck this Thursday. If I do not buy it, I will take plenty of pictures and will describe it to the best of my abilities. I am just as interested as everyone else, and equally less patient. If it as described, it should be a good truck for one of us at a pretty reasonable price.

I'll let you know how it goes

Kel

Re: Re: 1991 toyota

No big deal man. Good to hear the full story. Didn't mean to step on any toes, if I did.

Either way, GLWS!

O u didn't hurt no feelings just letting y'all no story I would want full story on it to if I was goin buy thanks for all intrest