• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1996 f350 7.3 powerstroke Tow Piggy

jkbkfx

1996 Ford f350 powerstroke 2wd. 7.3, AT, power windows, locks, cruise, tilt, cold AC. 248K and counting since I intend on using the truck until it sells.Tinted windows, husky liner floormats front and rear, K&N air filter and intake, 3 inch downpipe, custom 4 inch exhaust from downpipe back turned out behind passenger rear door. B&W flip ball gooseneck hitch, headache rack, checkerplate chest toolbox in bed, trailer brake controller. Just had the transmission gone through about 3 months ago, new throttle positioning sensor, heater core and both rear window motors replaced about a year ago, AC compressor roughly 2 years old, new interstate batteries, ball joints replaced about a year ago as well. I have reciepts available for all work performed upon request. I've owned this truck since '05 and have had nothing but good service out of it. It's got it's fair share of blemishes as any 96 model vehicle does,( cigarette burns, wear and tear etc.) but still mechanically sound. I have clear SC title in hand. Asking $6500 OBO. Please refrain from contacting me just to ask me what's the least I'll take for the truck. If you think it might be the truck for your needs, call me and I'll work with you the best I can. Feel free to call me with any questions. Truck is located at my shop in Walhalla,SC. (864) 710-1701
115_2340.jpg

115_2338.jpg

115_2345.jpg

115_2343.jpg

115_2347.jpg

Just bought another truck. I'll be removing the headache rack and toolbox to use on it since this truck has'nt sold yet. New price $6000.

Just put a new set of Cooper discover H/T tires on as well as new front wheel bearings. Someone needs to put this thing to work. $5500 OBO

Man I thought this truck would have been gone already. Any interest at $5000........??

Really don't need the money so please no silly offers, but I can't justify giving the truck away. So $4000 cash takes the truck. If it won't bring that, then I guess we just go back to using the 'ol girl until she quits which probably won't be in my lifetime. I assure you this is a fine old truck for 4 bills. Come and get it, I hate to see her sit here at the shop any longer and not be used. Thanks, (864) 710-1701