• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1999 Dodge headlights

get a set of sport headlights...they have 2 bulbs per side,wire in with relays because the stock dodge wiring puts all the load thru the headlight switch.they can be wired so that all 4 are on with high beams...

Good to know, as my 02 sucks even with PIAAs in there. Tempted to throw LED bars in the lower bumper openings behind the billet grille.

MOST of the aftermarket housings/lights I have seen, and driven said vehicles at night left me wanting more...On 2 occasions, no matter what aftermarket was installed, the OEM with good bulbs were the best for headlights. Tried a set of the Ultra Whites that Wagner sells, went back to factory replacement bulb-The Wagners sucked ass.
I am currently running a set of the VisionX bulbs in my truck, and the light line is definitely lower & more defined, requiring me to raise the adjustment a bit, but so far I am pleased, even with yellowed lenses...very reasonable price too! Think I paid $16 or $18 for the pair IIRC...
I also just cleaned the housings since it's in the shop...waiting on a rear brake hose for tomorrow morning...Should be better yet...:awesomework:

The aftermarket projection lights are garbage, don't waste your money on those. The 99-02 Sport lights with some good bulbs in them is your best bet.

I will try cleaning the lenses and throwing in some new bulbs.... hopefully it wont be like im driving through a fog every night