• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1st weekend in April @ Hale mtn

Onyl other tire i ll ever switch to is a 44x14 x 15 LTB .... . . . until that is made, Ill be rockin 44s tsls.. . :eek:

onetoncrawler said:
molaugh

no one posted a video of the krawlers spanking that hill (that started the lateral traction conversation) before the rollovers and carnage

never even had to back up and get a second bite, straight to the top :****:

on the right rig certain "street tires" spank those cut tsl's , those sticky iroks worked pretty good also

First off I am not say stickies don't work and I am not knocking Marks sami at all as he did SPANK it. He hit it first, and had stickies which work well with his rig. However, within two to three vehicles after Mark that hill changed DRAMATICALLY. By that point there was not really any lateral traction for any of the rigs. Anyone that was within 20 up to 50 feet of that top section was getting hit with mud,dirt and rocks from the vehicles with cut tires. The amount of dirt and rock those tires were throwing was incredible. I was there the whole time and from Mark until after Bryan COle made it at the end of the day. It ws obvious that those running the cut tires qucikly changed the climb... Bryan had stickies and made it up the bottom section without backing up. Yet, even with the stickies he spent a good deal of time and a lot of effort to get up the very top. It would be interesting to see how the same vehicle that spanked it in the beginning would have faired had he hit it after 3-4 of the other rigs had been on it.
The yellow Aetna buggy owned the top section once he got up the bottom even though the top was already changed. He had those big cut turf tires..Regardliess, it was one impressive show.

Re: 1st weekend in April @ Hale mtn

Cole said:
Hell I' selling out and I will be rockin some 14" wheels before to long :flipoff1:
Dont sell your rig just buy you a RZR and rock both :woot: :woot: I love havin both :driving: :driving:

jrhall said:
Not at hawkpride after a rain... :flipoff1: And dont blame your tractor havin motor problems either :flipoff1:

Seriously my buggy would barely run and you know it. It had nothing to do with the tires but you made it and I didn't so there you go. I really don't care what tires people run. I just wana ride and have a good time.

Oh yeah do I need to post the boat ramp video ;D

Cole said:
Seriously my buggy would barely run and you know it. It had nothing to do with the tires but you made it and I didn't so there you go. I really don't care what tires people run. I just wana ride and have a good time.

Nah, ya dont have too.. :flipoff1:

I will either break the rig in half or go up it next time. :****:

jrhall said:
Nah, ya dont have too.. :flipoff1:

I will either break the rig in half or go up it next time. :****:

This will be fun to watch and no my rig want make it up it either! Hell mine barely will make out of the parking lot!

Re: 1st weekend in April @ Hale mtn

B.DRAKE said:
Dont sell your rig just buy you a RZR and rock both :woot: :woot: I love havin both :driving: :driving:

I would love to, but I just bought a house so I can't just buy random toys anymore.

[/quote]

You do that and you will see a bunch of grown men come to tears. I was there and what I saw was UNBELIEVABLE. Forwards/ backwards in a downpour, no doubt about it Cole, your rig is sick... :****:

I can appreciate the house ordeal, but don't sell your rig man...

We went to WE Rock in dayton last summer and was amazed what the bfgs and maxxis did. They climbed like hell with it pouring down rain, they was climbing things that most rigs wouldnt do dry.I think if many people went and watched rigs like that go they would rethink whats being built and wheeled around here.Not as entertaining as someone burning 500 dollars worth of tires on every hill but they proved that you don't have to.

I broke my main belt the first time i mashed the throttle that day. It would have taken me two days to get out without the help i got. Thanks to all that helped. Mainly JR, Gus, Tom, and especially Chris Smith's crew (junktrader). You can't beat good ole southern hospitality!

I was standing beside Gus when the Taylor took a hard right and tried to climb the tree we were hiding behind. I did stay in there and get the footage on my phone. Couldn't edit it with my softwere for some reason so it is a little long. The near miss is about 3/4 of the way through the video. Here it is!

4-3-10 Whiskey Still Hale Mountain.3gp

MHarris said:
I broke my main belt the first time i mashed the throttle that day. It would have taken me two days to get out without the help i got. Thanks to all that helped. Mainly JR, Gus, Tom, and especially Chris Smith's crew (junktrader). You can't beat good ole southern hospitality!

glad ya got to make it out man, wish i had a belt for ya... We all wanted to hear that 8.1 let loose. Holler at me and we will go up there again on a low key ride and knock a few back ..... :dblthumb:

Cole said:
Nice pics and vid. I give it 2 months and all the TN groupies will be running 42" iroc Stickies :flipoff1:

I wouldnt trade 1 set of swampers for 2 sets of stickies. :flipoff1:
and one more thing it aint nice to talk about a mans buggie
after he works really hard for it!!!!!