• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2.2 tires

VMGontheRocks said:
Has anyone tried Swamp Dawgs on Washington rocks and wet muddy areas?
they suck, good in mud with really good wheel speed, but that is about it.

I think for everything in washington the masher 2k's in some form of narrowed wheel and hacked is going to be the ticket. I have moabs and I haven't been to pleased with thier performance.

Wait until you see my cut Moabs, I'm not done yet. It is taking a long time but I think it will be well worth it.

I think it depends if your running wideners or not. I run widners but if I run pede rims they are the rears double narrowed. Makes them about 1" wide. Lateley I have been using more and more touring car rims because they are already really narrow to start with.

VMGontheRocks said:
I probably won't be running wideners. And is there any huge difference between the front and rear stampede wheels.
you want fronts, they both take a 12mm hex, front are positive off set and the rears are negative off set. I have 4 chrome fronts if you want them, pm me and make a deal. :D

VMGontheRocks said:
Why am I an idiot. I meant to say what wheels are you guys narrowing. Damn ME.:mad:
those are HPI's "spike wheel" for a nitro truck.

If you want a wider stance use fronts if you want it narrow run rears. Only about 1/2" total difference between the 2 and the only big differance is which side you narrow unless your like me then they end up the same.

Last edited: