• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2 Piece DS-Pillow Block Mounting

P said:
OK , so who has "weld in " joke and spline part numbers ???? Spicer stuff obviously.... :dunno:

If you have part numbers you can go to Bham spring and get what you need. They have every Spicer part under the sun

Travis said:
If you need part numbers or spicer parts, call Tom at Carolina Driveline. He can hook you up, tell him I told you to call.

My problem with two piece drivelines has been bad vibrations. Tom has come up with a setup to do away with the pillow blocks. Basically he builds to independant driveshafts, both with slip. He is making a shaft and bearing assembly with a tube housing that is fixed to the chassis, with bolt on yokes on both ends. It is a sweet setup, that he says can be setup to be vibration free on my jeep. I don't have the best driveline angles, especially being low pinion front, but he says he can make it work.
Do you have any pic's of this set up? I already have two 1350 shafts from my Heep so all I would need is the housing.

Blase said:
Do you have any pic's of this set up? I already have two 1350 shafts from my Heep so all I would need is the housing.

I don't have any pics, but give Tom a call and he can probably email you some pics of it.

Travis said:
I don't have any pics, but give Tom a call and he can probably email you some pics of it.
Thanks Travis do you have his phone number. I will goggle him if not no big deal. Thanks for the info.