• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 Jeep TJ Rock Crawler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to go back and search my post as I just sold my Jeep on here last week.

PharmD2B31 said:
Feel free to go back and search my post as I just sold my Jeep on here last week.

I'm familiar with it. No need to search. I also knew where it was located. Hence the suspicion when this one was "sold" yesterday and is magically for sale again today by someone who lives in Mississippi. We just don't like it when people try to pull the wool over our eyes around here.

So is trauma nurse the owner of the jeep? If so, why would he feel the need to comment on how nice it was in such a way that would lead people to believe he was just a passer by rather than being forthright and saying it was his and just having you post it? The majority of people on this forum are located in the southeast and are not likely to make a 5000 mile round trip or buy a jeep sight unseen with such tactics at play.

Maybe pass along a message to him that folks here are happy to help if you just ask. I've posted pictures for lots of folks. But when the FNG can't be bothered to read the rules and the sticky on how to post pictures and he is just here to sell his junk, yep, he gets "flamed".

Especially when someone mentions his add is missing something and he changes the add and then tries to play it off like the required information was there all along. Kinda like you did in the above post now that I think about it. Seems birds of a feather really DO flock together.

Well he had same issues I did. File sizes were too large. And because he kept getting ragged about it. He just saud F it and said it was sold.

creepycrawly said:
I'm familiar with it. No need to search. I also knew where it was located. Hence the suspicion when this one was "sold" yesterday and is magically for sale again today by someone who lives in Mississippi. We just don't like it when people try to pull the wool over our eyes around here.

So is trauma nurse the owner of the jeep? If so, why would he feel the need to comment on how nice it was in such a way that would lead people to believe he was just a passer by rather than being forthright and saying it was his and just having you post it? The majority of people on this forum are located in the southeast and are not likely to make a 5000 mile round trip or buy a jeep sight unseen with such tactics at play.

Maybe pass along a message to him that folks here are happy to help if you just ask. I've posted pictures for lots of folks. But when the FNG can't be bothered to read the rules and the sticky on how to post pictures and he is just here to sell his junk, yep, he gets "flamed".

Especially when someone mentions his add is missing something and he changes the add and then tries to play it off like the required information was there all along. Kinda like you did in the above post now that I think about it. Seems birds of a feather really DO flock together.

Ha!! That's funny!! They are so eager to help about like they were with me. Right off the bat you got someone trying to point out the obvious. This is not my first rodeo posting on forums. They all just have their different quirks. Obviously this forum is much smaller than I'm use to because I've never had an issue with file sizing in uploading photos.

And you are right. It seem birds of a feather do seem to flock together. A bunch of assholes on here!!! Makes perfect sense. ????????

PharmD2B31 said:
Well he had same issues I did. File sizes were too large. And because he kept getting ragged about it. He just saud F it and said it was sold.

Got it. So he is prideful, illiterate or lazy (take your pick), AND has no integrity. Yep, sure this thing will sell to someone because of this add in no time flat. :gtfo:
:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

I sold mine in 2 weeks. And got asking price. No worries over here. Thanks for your concern though.

PharmD2B31 said:
I sold mine in 2 weeks. And got asking price. No worries over here. Thanks for your concern though.

Which asking price? The one that was $5000 higher than Craigslist for our "small forum"? Cool story bro.

creepycrawly said:
Which asking price? The one that was $5000 higher than Craigslist for our "small forum"? Cool story bro.
I am gonna stop this here. It's pronounced "brah" not bro

Since you are hell bent on trying to put someone in their place, maybe you need a lesson yourself in reading.

I had my Jeep posted on CL way before this site. Then I posted it on here. It was a simple copy and paste of the listing that I had saved on my phone and I had dropped the price on CL and not made changes to the listing saved on my phone. So when it posted it posted $35k

I went back and made the correction. If you were so inclined to READ!!!

PharmD2B31 said:
Since you are hell bent on trying to put someone in their place, maybe you need a lesson yourself in reading.

I had my Jeep posted on CL way before this site. Then I posted it on here. It was a simple copy and paste of the listing that I had saved on my phone and I had dropped the price on CL and not made changes to the listing saved on my phone. So when it posted it posted $35k

I went back and made the correction. If you were so inclined to READ!!!

I read. Every word. Did you read? Like, the rules? Or the sticky on how to post pictures? Seems you still didn't get it right on the first try, as is evident by the start of this thread where several people mentioned you didn't have an asking price. You corrected that, just like your buddy did. Also like your buddy, you chose to try to make the person subtly attempting to help you look like an ass by saying the price was there, knowing full well that it was not present when they posted what they did.

Go back and look at the original thread for this jeep being for sale. Your buddy LIED. So I called him on it. Then he said it was sold. Several times over. More lies. I just don't understand why there is a need for that. Integrity is like virginity. It's something you control (for the most part, although there are some exceptions...not relevant) and when it is gone, you don't get it back.

First of all I know how to read. I'm actually at work and was posting this in between working. So I had been back and forth to the ad on CL and trying to post it on here. Resizing photos etc.

Then some jerk off starts acting like a bitch like he is going to run and tell admin about this one. "Boy this one will surely get banned stupid ass"

So yea, I popped right back.

That sounds like someone helping to me. Lol. I don't need anyone's help over here.

BTW...... I can't vouch for the original poster. I posted this ad on my own for him.

PharmD2B31 said:
First of all I know how to read. I'm actually at work and was posting this in between working. So I had been back and forth to the ad on CL and trying to post it on here. Resizing photos etc.

Then some jerk off starts acting like a bitch like he is going to run and tell admin about this one. "Boy this one will surely get banned stupid ass"

That sounds like someone helping to me. Lol. I don't need anyone's help over here.

I didn't ask if you knew how to read. Clearly you do. I asked IF you read. Totally different. Words mean things. Like the difference between a butt dial and a booty call.

Yep, we would have been better off if mortalis had just reported you rather that saying something. You would have been banned and wouldn't be wasting bandwidth. In closing, I'll just leave you with this...
:flipper:

PharmD2B31 said:
BTW...... I can't vouch for the original poster. I posted this ad on my own for him.

Wait, wait, wait. I can't pass this up.

So, he posted it SOLD like 15 times (don't quote that, I didn't count), and you took it upon yourself to post the freaking thing for sale AGAIN with HIS jeep but YOUR contact information, without his prior knowledge or consent? Aka on your own? Yeah, ok. Who do I pay? Seems like false representation on BOTH your parts now. We already knew he was a liar. Your working your way there in my book.

Ok. Now I am done. :****:

Ha!!! The wasted bandwidth was been the jerking off back and forth. But for some odd reason you have a bunch of wanna be detectives on here. If you are interested in the Jeep the contact email is in the original post. Simple as that.

Sweet jeep ! Don't worry about all of the keyboard crawlers i think they must suffer from short man syndrome. Good luck with
the sale.

PharmD2B31 said:

:flipgotcha:

I can assure you I wasn't about to run and tell anyone a damn thing. You posted a for sale ad, that didn't meet the requirements for an ad on this board. Around here that will get you banned. Simple as that. If you don't like me I can assure you that I give absolutely zero ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.