• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 turbo ws6 for trade!

Vinson Clark said:
How was my info not honest? I posted the original ad of the car so I didn't have to type out all the details. I noted the things that have changed above that if you have no interest in it then stop complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your info was not honest because it states that you've owned the car for 10 years. How do you not see that without the disclaimer you just typed, your post makes you lazy at best and misleading at first? All you had to do was throw in the blurb you just typed.

If you can't understand the benefits of dealing with someone who built the car from stock over 10 years and likely knows every bolt on it versus someone who potentially bought the car a month ago and beat it till it scattered and is now trying to sell it, I can't help you.

creepycrawly said:
Your info was not honest because it states that you've owned the car for 10 years. How do you not see that without the disclaimer you just typed, your post makes you lazy at best and misleading at first? All you had to do was throw in the blurb you just typed.

If you can't understand the benefits of dealing with someone who built the car from stock over 10 years and likely knows every bolt on it versus someone who potentially bought the car a month ago and beat it till it scattered and is now trying to sell it, I can't help you.
You sound like my wife!

Vinson Clark said:
You sound like my wife!

She sounds like a smart lady. Good luck with the sale. It's a sharp car that looks like a lot of fun.

Car is 100% ready to go now if anyone is interested. Have a few ads out there on Facebook that I'm sure most of you have seen. Price updated at beginning of post.

3469675c081fa0192152c48909090d31.jpg
88a3b02d08dfb94fc3c952e042391108.jpg
b6a9488edd27ef8c2f9cfa47d4d5dd5f.jpg

Added my cell number to the beginning of post as well.