• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon - 1 Ton Extreme Build

You're a pretty sketchy character man. First you ask me to spend hours on a price breakdown just for curiosity sake... then you don't believe the prices even after I offer to prove it to you... I send every receipt to you and you offer to trade me bus and a cab truck for it that is not even in the same realm... then now you want to know what I sold it for (but not be nozy somehow?). After all that, I'm not sure why I'm going to tell you the sold price... but what the hell, I sold it for full asking price to a member here on this forum.

Thanks man! It was so sad to see it leaving down the street last night.... I felt like I lost a beloved pet.... a very, very, very expensive beloved pet.

I can imagine! So, what next? Still have plans to do some Autocross?

I wish! We planned to buy the vette and then do autocross racing, but then two things happened (one of them I can't talk about yet)... and the other one was that chevy raised their prices because the vettes were selling too well (base price was a 2k increase, z51 package was 5k increase, and I'm sure the z06 I was planning on buying will be about 10k higher then I expected it to be).

Kind of pissed me off, so instead we bought a nice RV / toy hauler... it's been being built for the last 2 months and we finally get to pick it up this Saturday. I think we are going to build up the RZR a bit and do some racing in it instead.

Maybe one of these days I'll do the autocross route, we'll see.

I bought the tj. Dustin is one of the most thorough people I have ever felt with. He was spot on and did everything he said he would do. I would not question buying a single thing from him. If he says it, it's is 100% fact. By far the best transaction I have ever made. Now I'm broke, but well worth it.