• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2006 F250 PSD

Dirty_Stroke

Brian Hester "Byrd"
Selling this truck for my dad. It's got 216k miles on it but you would NEVER know it by the condition of the interior and/or how good the truck drives. There's ZERO slop or slack in the steering. Its got a level kit, 35 inch Fierce Attitude tires, S&B cold air intake, straight pipe exhaust, EGR deleted, new turbo, new oil cooler, radiator and inter cooler flushed and rodded out, new water pump, new batteries, SCT tuner with custom Looney tune, Glowshift 4 pod gauges, and gooseneck hitch. I'm probably forgetting something but that's all I can think of at the moment. Don't be scared of the mileage this truck runs great and uses no oil. Asking $15k but very negotiable. Call or text 205-292-5862

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 645
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 74
More pics. Forgot to mention the dash and door panels has carbon fiber in place where most have wood grain.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 70
Its a 4x2 prerunner. I put a toy tec 3" lift 17x9 wheels with great tread 285/70-17 bfg at's. Seat covers since it was new, factory carbon fiber dash and door kit. I just installed last month a set of Firestone ride rite airbags on the rear.