• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ***2006 GMC 2500HD crew cab 4x4, TRADES??????

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
I've about decided to go in a new direction with my tow rig. If it sells, it sells....if not, it won't bother me to keep it around. I am not interested in trades of any sort just yet. I traded an 02 Z06 Corvette for this truck around late spring of 2011. It has been a great truck. I put brand new brake rotors and brake pads all the way around on it about 5 months or so ago along with a brand new set of 285 Cooper Discoverer S/T tires. Installed brake controller box with factory GM wiring harness adapter. Installed brand new 6 1/2" Pioneer speakers in all 4 doors and an MP3 wire to factory radio. Has high beam bulbs in fog lights. Changed oil religously, and has been very well taken care of during my ownership. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this truck from bumper to bumper, inside and out. It is immaculate! Non smoker, cloth interior is in perfect condition and has the fold up console in the front seat to be able to seat 3 up front if desired. A/C is ice cold and heater works perfectly. This is just a really clean, tough looking, tight driving, VERY reliable truck. With new tires, new brakes, and being well maintained, this truck will last somebody a LONG time.

2006 GMC 2500HD 4x4 SLE
6.0L V8 with factory 4:10 gears - pulls my truck and trailer with no issues at all
101k miles, had 94k miles when I bought it
In dash message center
Flowmaster exhaust
Engine runs and sounds perfect, no piston slap or lifter noise after cranking that alot of GM gas motors develope
Transmission shifts firm and works perfect
Tires still look brand new, only about 5k miles on them
Towing package
Bed liner
Husky liner floormats front and back
Towing mirrors
Tinted windows
On Star

$18,900 obo. Located in Sylvania, AL 35988. Call or text me anytime 256-638-5336, leave message if I am unable to answer your call and I will get back with you as soon as I am able.

2011-08-21_11-09-10_696.jpg

Unknown-11.jpg

2011-08-17_13-27-31_427.jpg

Unknown-7.jpg

Unknown-8.jpg

Unknown-9.jpg

Unknown-10.jpg

Re: ***2006 GMC 2500HD crew cab 4x4 NICE, TITLE IN HAND

He aint lying about it be clean, Ive rode in this truck several times and theres not one think wrong with it. perfect inside, perfect outside. you want find one cleaner than this especially at this price! and he does change his oil religously, like every 300 miles :****:

Lmao, every 300 miles, you heard it folks HAHA! molaugh

It ain't no Durasmack...but it's a damn nice tow pig! :drinkers:

NICE TRUCK JD wish i could upgrade from my 2000 gmc 6.0 to yours.
them trucks will haul the mail .
good luck with the sale.
jamie

machen4x4 said:
NICE TRUCK JD wish i could upgrade from my 2000 gmc 6.0 to yours.
them trucks will haul the mail .
good luck with the sale.
jamie

Thanks Jamie! I really like it and it's surely a tough looking, clean truck. My plans for building a shop at my house have evolved into making it a little nicer than I originally intended, so I'm looking to slide into a little cheaper tow rig. This truck is solid, I'd drive it anywhere in the U.S. the way it sits right now and not have the first worry in my mind.

Might be interested in trades in a little cheaper tow rig. Must be 4x4 and at least extended cab, but prefer crew cab....no long beds!!!

Trades would include:
Chevy/GMC 2500HD gas or diesel, or maybe even a 1500HD
Ford F-250 powerstroker 7.3 preferably
2003 and up Dodge Cummins.

I realize there's not alot of ppl wanting to go from diesel to gas, but I'm just seeing what's out there. Looking for cash on your end and I don't want any junk. If you've got an 03 Duramax with 190k miles on it but it's been taken care of and is mechanically sound and looking to get about $12k or so out of it, then we'll talk trading. Don't mind at all to get another Chevy/GMC 2500HD with a gas engine either, 6.0L or 8.1L...doesn't matter. Just want the pulling power and room inside. Let's see whatcha got! :drinkers:

Sold my bike, now if I can get rid of this sucker I'll be sittin on bankrolls and ready to build the man cave shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUMP!