• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2006 PNW Jeep - Meet and Greet

crash said:
I suspect finding a camp spot on saturday afternoon will be a bit of a battle?

We've got you covered. Corey is planning on roping off some extra spots up there since he went this morning. Also, can you bring some stickers. I want a few for the jeep. Thanks :D

Jeepgrl said:
We've got you covered. Corey is planning on roping off some extra spots up there since he went this morning. Also, can you bring some stickers. I want a few for the jeep. Thanks :D
The campsites are first come first serve, we tried to hold a few spots two weeks ago when we hosted the campground and the ranger said that if we didn't move he would write us a ticket.

Jaydog said:
The campsites are first come first serve, we tried to hold a few spots two weeks ago when we hosted the campground and the ranger said that if we didn't move he would write us a ticket.

Hopefully everything will work out. There is enough of them up there and most of the PNW jeep guys will be up there tonight camping. Corey was going to find a spot big enough for a couple of rigs and tents so that crash and amanda would at least have spots and if not I guess we can all cuddle. :haha:

Jeepgrl said:
Hopefully everything will work out. There is enough of them up there and most of the PNW jeep guys will be up there tonight camping. Corey was going to find a spot big enough for a couple of rigs and tents so that crash and amanda would at least have spots and if not I guess we can all cuddle. :haha:

When the tamers were out there last weekend, we camped at the day use area. We had 3 motorhomes (and room for one more) two trucks with campers and a smattering of tents.

And as an added bonus the rangers let us have a campfire.

Looks like I'm going, I don't have any choice apparently. I'll try to bring my new accordion if it works out and play a little polka number. :flipoff:

Crash get that alternator replaced and make your way out... It'll be fun, as long as you don't try to cuddle with me. :redneck:

NotMatt said:
Looks like I'm going, I don't have any choice apparently. I'll try to bring my new accordion if it works out and play a little polka number. :flipoff:

Crash get that alternator replaced and make your way out... It'll be fun, as long as you don't try to cuddle with me. :redneck:

Working on it. after throwing every part I had at it it I finally found the damn stator shorting out. time to make some calls :mad:

Worst part is I can't remember the aplication but I think I found the gm part #--just gotta see if I can cross reference it to the aplication(I know it cam off a mid 80's camero).

Latest posts