• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2006 SuperDuty HP D60 w/ Sterling 10.5" Rear

jordan7118

This is the big, bad SuperDuty HPD60 with larger tubes, massive knuckles, huge u-joints, 35-spline inner AND outer shafts, and locking hubs. Dale Larsen runs this in the front of his bouncer (with RCVs, of course), and it seems to hold up quite well for the insane beat downs he dishes out.

The BOM shows it to have the larger 10" "Super60" ring gear, but sources online show that it may be the regular 9 3/4" ring. It's 3.73, so you may replace the gears either way. I can pull the cover and see if it's 10" or 9 3/4" if that matters to you. Complete from hub to hub, and completely stock with an extra set of 35-spline locking hubs.

Rear is a matching Sterling 10.5" with 3.73s. Not sure if open or LSD, but I can check if that's a deal breaker. Complete from hub to hub with brakes, and also completely stock.

People are swapping these into JKs with great success. I believe a few companies are now making kits that make it much easier to do the swap. Artec might be one of them.

Price: $1049.99
Contact: PM, post here, or call / text - 5oh1 two6two 80 18 - Jordan

Pics coming soon. I can palletize and drop at Fastenal. My ZIP is 71913 if you wanna get a quote. Roughly 80"x24"x16" high, and ~1000 pounds. Possible delivery to Memphis for some gas money.

Believe so. I just need to crate them up and ship them out :-\

So... Basically waiting on me now :-(

Great seller here

I've got a few of these axles around and may need some parts and pieces if you got any laying around

rockwild said:
Great seller here

I've got a few of these axles around and may need some parts and pieces if you got any laying around
Hey, Travis :spin:
What are you looking for? I don't have anymore but I can keep an eye peeled. They're very cool axles and serious beef :eat: