• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2008 Pnw4wda Trail Jamboree

We're in. It's up to $175 this year + $20 for my oldest who turned 11 last year.

It's gone from a good deal to an OK deal.

Holy Crap! I stay @ Frank/Pam's place when Hunting Elk!! Tell 'em Kevin from Bellingham says :hi: !!!!!I've met a few of you guys over the last couple yrs...:awesomework: Great bunch!!! Is Lynn still down south enjoying the rays?Last time I was over he had just picked up his Rubie a couple weeks before---> SWEET RIDE!!!(Although his old rig was too!!!)

Yes they are down south, I talked with you guys at Frank and Pams when you were hunting. Sid and I came back from the run on saturday after Thanksgiving. You were watching the football game.

Yes they are down south, I talked with you guys at Frank and Pams when you were hunting. Sid and I came back from the run on saturday after Thanksgiving. You were watching the football game.
Right on! good to hear from you!! I'm sure we'll meet again!!:awesomework:

Yeah 426rider, talked to murkman tonight, and as of 7:00 there was still 9 spots left, or so...If you hurry.....

Registration has closed. The event is full. Thanks for your support. See you at this Years Trail Jamboree.

Only a little over 2 weeks!!!! Hopefully everyone's junk is ready!!!(mine ain't.....yet, but close:redneck: Nothing like getting down to crunch time...:cool: