• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2008 Pnw4wda Trail Jamboree

Yeah, Chris got the winch....:booo: He's still in shock I think....:haha: I was the guy that helped take it back to camp---even offered to store it for him!!!:; Needless to say he's got it at his place!!!:haha:

Hey i must say that wheeling with you guys on sat. was the highlight of the weekend im just happy that it was you "jeep guys" needing help not me the toyota guy lol all in good fun thanks for being such a bad ass gide Mitch tell your old man that Steph and i say hello and thanks a bunch for the shower money!!!! she relly needed that shower lol

It was a great weekend in general, awsome weather and great people. Wished i could have wheeled with ya Jason and kev and the rest of the rams.

Hey i must say that wheeling with you guys on sat. was the highlight of the weekend im just happy that it was you "jeep guys" needing help not me the toyota guy lol all in good fun thanks for being such a bad ass gide Mitch tell your old man that Steph and i say hello and thanks a bunch for the shower money!!!! she relly needed that shower lol

lol....Will do....Damn jeeps I tell ya.............:haha:

Wandering Willys had Clover springs/mud springs thurs....Divide Friday, and Rimrock saturday. For rimrock we went up Leaning tree to Jeeping Nomad Meadows and across to short & dirty ridge and down by way of short and dirty. Our normal schedule.

This year the proceeds from the Trail Jam raffle are being donated to the Wheelers for the Wounded. www.wheelersforthewounded.org

The Trail Jamboree was 9-13 July 2008. During the Trail Jam participants had a chance to buy raffle tickets for verious items donated to the PNW4WDA for the Trail Jam. There were some good prizes this year and I even walked away with a few prizes.

On top of the raffle money the 50/50 raffle proceeds were given to WftW. There was also a 30 degree RTI ramp from 4Wheel Parts Wholesalers with a RTI comp. The proceeds were donated to WftW.

Grand total there was over $5,000.00 was rasied.

I don't want to talk about the RTI ramp.

Would ya rather talk about the Jeep pulling the Yota outta the hole? :haha::fawkdancesmiley:Highlight of my weekend... probably never happen again, I'm sure my day is coming.

Awww.....why not? Your rig won the leaf class!!!:D:fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot:
Keep stirring Kev keep stirring. :D

Duck, You got pictures to prove that claim?

img3618450x600wc0.jpg

This work? :D

No I did not try to go through, I know my limits...:booo:

Last edited:
God I love that picture!

Yeah me too.... Thx for taking it. I have to admit that making him ride in my Jeep the day before when he broke down was an inspirational precursor. Don't you have a pic of that also. :redneck: I think it would go good on my page on the club site ... don't you ? :awesomework: