• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2009 team trophy challenge washington

Very interesting. Might be fun to come out and watch if nothing else. Not sure what kind of trails or rock gardens this challange goes threw so it is hard to know if my rig or my buddies would make it threw. But i guess that is half the challange.

If your rig is a regular trail rig and it has a winch, you can do everything in this competition. The challenge is to know when you SHOULD winch vs. drive.

Very interesting. Might be fun to come out and watch if nothing else. Not sure what kind of trails or rock gardens this challange goes threw so it is hard to know if my rig or my buddies would make it threw. But i guess that is half the challange.

just do it! How many buddies that you know can say that they actually made a crack at competing in it? You could have bragging rights over all of your friends.

Aso, not trying to burst your thought however there really isn't a place to spectate from.

Just DO IT!:D

Idid it last year first time it rocked blue sky 90 degrees.Don't forget your sunglasses.

Oh yea that was Lake chelan.TTC still kicked ass and I got a couple groups going this year .

Hey Dirtball! I was great meeting you at the Mercer Island Legislative Scope get together.....Nice try in convincing me I should do this. I thought about it and decided I would enter when I discovered I am already booked for that weekend. Next year I am in, sounds like fun. :hi: