• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2009 team trophy challenge washington

Another team;

David, Brian, Steven, and Tbd

We have 1/2 of the max allotted teams. We need a few more to really abuse, Uhm.. Have fun with you guys. LOL

Get all your friends together and make a team. IT really is a lot of fun.

This is one event that all the teams talk about (win, or loose) for years to come. It is something that will be remembered even when you can't remember who you are or how to go to the bathroom, You will be remembering this event...

Have fun, see ya when I get back from Mexico!

You won't regret it. Most exhausting 24 hours of wheeling in your life. And, the most memorable. :awesomework:

Yup, the event is the weekend after Labor day Sept. 11th, 12th & 13th
signup is still open. we have a few more teams that have signed up, not sure of the count now but we only have open spaces for 20 teams.

ok, we only have 3 months to go before the event and have like 8 spots still open. plus we are gettting ready to order the t-shirts and they are only avalible on a pre-order basis so if your interested you better get on it!

later Ya'll

Are there still spots open Mark, or Gary??? I may be runnin with WayneFJ40, but a couple in our club are considering runnin' as well...

A list of teams;

Lyle, Larry Joshua, and Chris
Wayne, Christopher, Shawn, and TBD
Justin, Danny, Donald, and Vern
Eric, Tony, TBD, and TBD
Ken, Rick, Jackie, and Brian
Larry (Trailready) and Team
Michael, Tracey, Hans, and Ryan
Jon, Justin, Dale, and Troy
Kyle, Eric, Evan, and John
Brian, David, Steven, and TBD
Ryan, Scott, TBD, and TBD
Anthony, Richard, Tbd, and TBD

Kevin, John, Dave and Mason

there is still a few spots open but if your interested e-mail either myself or GARYTJ for information. all that have already registered should be receiving your packets in the next two weeks.