• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2009 team trophy challenge washington

:haha: How about a Hank Williams song?

Is it too early for this? Sorry, I can't wait to see the action shots.
:pics:

Last edited:
FYI ... Do not expect the article for about 6 months due to the magazines schedule. I will pass along updates as I get them.

Rudi

who's underwear are you wearing? :haha:

I don't know but it's a thong and I was kris's (drone637) co-piolt:puke:. Anyway this was my first year and I had a blast! Great event, I'm really glad I got a last minute chance to go, lots of fun. Next year I'm driving.

When will the final results & pics be up on the website?

I am going to need at the max two weeks. Hopefully less. Have Operation Shore Patrol this weekend and I have to catch up at work since I was over helping setup for the event a week prior.

Rudi

I am going to need at the max two weeks. Hopefully less. Have Operation Shore Patrol this weekend and I have to catch up at work since I was over helping setup for the event a week prior.

Rudi

Sounds good, thanks. And a THANKS to all the Timber Tamers. This was yet another great event!!!! I look forward to next year.

Ryan.

i'm going to have to be extra nasty next year. you guys made me miss the Seahawks home game against the Rams. but at least listening to the game kept me awake for the drive home...

ok, lets see..how about belly crawling through a bog full of nettles... ya, that should do it!

that would just keep them alert and anoyed for the rest of the comp. ...... maybe the last challenge task on the night run! then they would have a hell of a hell of a time getting any sleep.:haha:

it wasnt a cooler of RedBulls and i wouldnt waste them. but you did put me on a "1 every two hours" limit so i wouldnt implode!

A center console of red bulls then? Or is the flash light episode clouding my memories.

I'm aiming for next year to attend, money should hopefully be there and I'll have a jeep in better shape for it. That and I've been trying to get in to better shape, vs. A shape. LOL

it wasnt a cooler of RedBulls and i wouldnt waste them. but you did put me on a "1 every two hours" limit so i wouldnt implode!

Wait, only one every two hours? How does that keep you awake? :D

Run run as always. Next year I'll come back with the front end with lock tight on everything. :)

Whaaat happened? How'd ya do???:corn:

Broke my drivers side U-Bolt this time. Should have known since I broke the passenger side last time out. And I rattled a bunch of bolts off. Didn't make the top 3, but had a great time. Not to mention some entertaining video on the T-Ball course. :D

I also wanted to say thank you to the Timber Tamers. You guys kick a$$ at setting up TTC-W. We will be back for a third year. I need a first place trophy to go with my 07 2nd place. I think there are 19 teams looking to stop a 3pete. :D

Everyone needs to get there buddies involved. I want a full field next year.

Thanks again

I also wanted to say thank you to the Timber Tamers. You guys kick a$$ at setting up TTC-W. We will be back for a third year. I need a first place trophy to go with my 07 2nd place. I think there are 19 teams looking to stop a 3pete. :D

Everyone needs to get there buddies involved. I want a full field next year.

Thanks again

I also want a full field next year and I cross posted the event on a couple smaller local boards but no one showed up.

I want the 3pete:D

Last edited: