Jim Sprick Park
Nile Valley off Hwy 410

Hobo Stew* will be served for lunch
and a
Pot Luck will be held in the evening

Please bring yard tools such as rakes,
pruning shears, loppers, pitch forks.

For further information contact Kim Graves at 425-432-0587 or [email protected]

*Hobo stew is a concoction of anything and everything (meat & vegetables) thrown into a giant pot; slowly stewed all morning until lunch time. Bring a portion of vegetables, rice, tomatoes or whatever canned or fresh (chopped, diced, prepared), bring no more than you plan to eat! Bowls and dinner rolls provided.

Saturday is the cleanup. Most often we are able to get everything done by mid afternoon. Some folks bring their wheeling rigs and attempt to get as far towards the funny rocks as they can.

This work party has helped to keep our rental of the park affordable. You would not believe what the park looked like when we first started our efforts. Today the community members have something they are once again proud to have.

Please note this park is avaliable for rent. You do need a community resident to sponsor you. Good for reunions, weddings, church picnic's and other assorted events.

You can contact me thru the normal Jamboree email [email protected] or pm me here.

I am going to do my best to get over there again this year for the clean-up. I'll also be hauling the jeep over providing it's back together for a funny rocks run.:awesomework: