• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2010 bear related banter

I seen a cinnomen about a month ago (of course in a no hunting wilderness area:rolleyes:) an seen another scraggily basterd the next day in a legal hunting area. Blue berrys are out in force, time to hit the blue berry bowls!:awesomework:

Hey 340shorty does your buddy that stuck the bear and got the fine live in the development "riverbend" up in North Bend? My neigbor came home from bear hunting and a bear ran infront of his truck so he stuck him and he ran over to the neigbors for the sherrif to finish off with the pistol.

He lost his liscense for 2 years and got a $1500fine for poaching.....pretty sure its cause he stuck him at like 9:30pm:booo:

was in NB today.. no,, it wasnt my buddy who stuck the bear. after getting more of the story, it was the guy in RB. RB is in the I 90 no shooting corridor and the houses definately have less than the 1/4 mile residence law.. my buddy is up the Mt Si rd..

You can shoot within city limits with shotgun or bow and can hunt in city limits. Just have to make sure you have a reason just like all of the farmer elk tags that are givin out from snoqualmie to edgewick every year all of witch are in city limits. And then who was the guy down next to your buddy who got the one heard he has a picture but haven't stopes by in a while to talk with him. Someone up my way got the other bear two three days ago.

got a 200 lb black bear tonight:awesomework:

Attachments

• Photo0186.jpg
    Photo0186.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited: