• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater SOLD

Re: 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater w/rocks

rockwells might be the way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! badass 14 bolts are not looking so good at the moment????? :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

besides,fatty cant fit in a single seater! :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

ScottLemon said:
rockwells might be the way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! badass 14 bolts are not looking so good at the moment????? :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

That's what I've been thinking all along.....

Free BUMP

Something has got to go with 700hp, :****: rockwell or 14 bolt ain't going to like it!I've talked to a racer and he said ctm was the way to go there wasn't alot of racers running rcv's because they wouldn't hold up :dunno:

tincan said:
Don't worry about what he will pay for the rocks. Today made the second time you told me you were coming and then backed out again. You have been crossed off my buyers list.
If I remember correctly , I told you both times that i talked to you , ( if i can get things together i would come look at it )... I didn't leave you hanging , when i found out that i wasn't gonna be able to make it up there , i called and told you...

**** off dickhead..... :flipgotcha:

I can't afford it anyway , I'm broke !

CSMITH said:
If I remember correctly , I told you both times that i talked to you , ( if i can get things together i would come look at it )... I didn't leave you hanging , when i found out that i wasn't gonna be able to make it up there , i called and told you...

I talked to a few people on this board about it , and they told me not to give $24000.00 dollars for a $15000.00 dollar rig......
glad i listened to them.....

I guess this means I wont be getting the axles??? :dunno:

Not trying to start anything but no matter if it is a single seat there's no way you can build a brand new buggy with a bought chassis and those parts for $15000 :flipoff1: I'll have mine done soon :****:

CSMITH said:

I talked to a few people on this board about it , and they told me not to give $24000.00 dollars for a $15000.00 dollar rig......
glad i listened to them.....

Damn talk about getting all butt hurt and stuff. I apologize for telling the truth :dblthumb:

Its amazing how quick people start talking **** about something they were going to buy a day or 2 before. Bitch move

Badass buggy and well worth the price.

tincan said:
Damn talk about getting all butt hurt and stuff. I apologize for telling the truth :dblthumb:

I think telling someone you will take it and you will be there and then don't show is one thing, telling someone you will try and come look at it if you can get your crap worked out and calling you back and telling you that you can't make it is another. and it's was making the trip not the cash kind of crap

sound's like to me your the one that got butt hurt for telling the only buyer the f___off.

What makes you call this a 15000 dollar buggy CSmith? I don't know either of you so I'm not taking up for anyone just wondering. Now you got me thinking my buggy is not worth anything cause this is a sweet buggy and your talking it down.

KINGSNAKE said:
I think telling someone you will take it and you will be there and then don't show is one thing, telling someone you will try and come look at it if you can get your crap worked out and calling you back and telling you that you can't make it is another. and it's was making the trip not the cash kind of crap

sound's like to me your the one that got butt hurt for telling the only buyer the f___off.

To think theres one buyer for such a rig is absurd

Look at all the swinging going on in here!!!!!! :tc all we need now is Bdrake to swing in on csmiths nutzz and say something !!

This is great reminds me of the way hardline use to be " drunk rants and **** talking" :woot: :woot: :woot:

I'll trade my rzr for it plus 2500 to make me have 12000 in it bc it's ugly as **** and I don't want rockwells...interested? I'll keep my word like csmith did and be there as soon as I can since he notified u he wasn't comin an hour after he told u he was wrappin up chicken farmin for the day to get there

When you got chicken houses they come first! Or no pay check. So whats that tell you? He needed to wrap that **** up to give out a pocket full of dough :dblthumb:

ROCKRAWL said:
To think theres one buyer for such a rig is absurd

let's see it's posted here and on another board that i know of and NO TAKERS. ABSURD maybe but it didn't sell last week and could have.

lay said:
all we need now is Bdrake to swing in on csmiths nutzz and say something !!
I've got room on deez nuts for you too ......... so get on em :tc

Nah I'll pass! I don't swing on no one nuttzz! I'm just stating the facts. Wherever you are,they are! :****: if you think about it it's kinda scary to have two guy stalkers. :popcorn: