• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater SOLD

Re: 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater w/rocks

Not being negative or trying to hurt fealings but rode with this buggy yesterday and it had a couple issues one was a blown motor and the other was a tophat on the rearend broke apart its defenetly a badass buggy but im no chevy fan.

Re: 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater w/rocks

Guy is buying it. The buggy had not been out since the new motor put in. I figured I better take it out and make sure everything is right before he gets, I'm glad I took it out. Last thing I would want to do is sell something and then someone have problems with it. I have no idea why this motor went out. We only rode for 20 min. before it started acting up. All ready back at the shop with the motor being pulled today. A new one will be put in and tested before the guy gets it.

Yea that sucks I hate to see anything like that breaking down or causing any grief hope everything works out for you. Your buddy with the powerstroke buggy woulnt want to sell it would he?

fordcontraption01 said:
Yea that sucks I hate to see anything like that breaking down or causing any grief hope everything works out for you. Your buddy with the powerstroke buggy woulnt want to sell it would he?

I don't know, thats his baby. He's been building for years. I will ask him. I do think he has plans to take all the parts out of it and build a buggy this winter.

fordcontraption01 said:
Always liked it very unique. Hate that you had a bad day but it was badass while it lasted. You getting out for awhile or got plans for another?

The motor thing was just the start of it! When we finally got out it was dark. Once we got the trucks loaded and on the way out we missed a turn and ended up on trail 1. Got about a mile in before we realized we are on a freaking trail and no wear to turn around. So we spent the next 3 hours backing out. Keep in mind I had a 24ft gooseneck with a 10,000lb rig on it and Ryan had a long bumper pull. We get 50 ft from the road and my transmisson burns out in the F250, The forward and backwards for so long with no air flow killed it. Had to call two buddies from knoxville to come with two trucks and a trailer, thank god for good friends. All in all it was not that bad of a day. The motor is getting replaced under warranty and the transmission, well **** happens. Wheeling this long just learn to take the good rides with the bad ones.

FAPOMerchant said:
Cool.

Now I ask me if the cleaner of ****, owner of chicken coop stinky will love this sale! :flipoff1:
you sir , are a ****ing idiot ! now go bury your face in your wifes stinky puss

CSMITH said:
you sir , are a ****ing idiot ! now go bury your face in your wifes stinky puss

Hey BitchSmith,

you definitely need be reeducated. I really feel sorry for their children.

Bye frazzle! :flipgotcha:

It did go to Hawaii, really nice rig. This was one of 3 rigs he built. Hope to see Tincan back into the sport and see what he builds next.