• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 Mustang GT supercharged

tonybolton said:
As long as you're not puttin' Ford power through that drivetrain you should be safe. :)
Does it hurt being that dumb?

Re: Re: 2011 Mustang GT supercharged

BUG-E J said:
Mine doesnt do terrible on the road with all my new steering stuff. Id like to make a few passes before i got beside somebody. I figure the biggest problem would be the old dry rotted bald ass tires i was offered to do it on. But leaving the line in 4wd with my big pills in would be a helluva ride.
After driving it down the road yesterday , I will suggest balanced tires , hahaha ... kinda wobbles in 3rd WFO!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Nice car and a good price, but it seems to me that ya can put a coyote motor and super charge it and make quite a bit more power than a ls and still be cheaper, am I crazy ?

Zjman said:
Nice car and a good price, but it seems to me that ya can put a coyote motor and super charge it and make quite a bit more power than a ls and still be cheaper, am I crazy ?

Nope. These motors respond very well to boost. With a good tune, it is very safe horsepower too.

With the OPG's, 650-700w is pretty damn good....barring you don't have an idiot behind the wheel.

Mines just shy of 600w and I have no intentions of going any further.

Zjman said:

Cheap is definitely relative though...
http://www.brenspeed.com/bren710r.html

Attachments

• 5796D0B1-E455-4032-A173-29E8166E3EBB.png
    5796D0B1-E455-4032-A173-29E8166E3EBB.png
    592.4 KB · Views: 93
$20k this week! Bottom doll hair. I need to buy some stocks while they're low!

Latest posts