• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2011 Rzr S

benfowler87

I'm getting serious about buying one now and is it worth the extra 2k to buy an S? I've heard some talk saying to buy a regular Rzr and put an aftermarket long arm kit on them. But does that void out the factory warranty? Now Polaris is making a lower end S that is still the long arm kit but it has cheaper shocks, wheels, and tires. I know some guys on here have them so any advice is greatly appreciated! :dblthumb:

The S is worth the extra cash fo sho. It has stronger axles and better suspension. After market long arm will cost around 4-5000. Only big issue with the Razr and Razr S is the front diff. Thye break very easy. I think you can buy a billet peice to replace some plastic peice inside the diff that fixes the problem. I too, am thinking of buying another SxS, but I need a bench seat for the car seat. I have had 2 Teryxs and i like them over the razr for all around use, but on the trails you cant beat the RazrS for the price.

I like the new RZR S - would love to have but right now out of reach unless I borrowed the money so will have to wait.

If I bought one I would defiantly spend the extra 2k for the S

Get the S, I had the standard and my parents bought the S and it was a night and day difference. I have never felt tippy in theres and I always felt tippy in mine. I sold my regular rzr and will someday buy a S. The 2011 S's they dropped the price from 14 to 12,500 but they also took off the fox shocks, tires and changed the cage. My parents have a 09 all stock and we ride it all the time, been to disney, smorr and all around the farm.

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Get the S, I had the standard and my parents bought the S and it was a night and day difference. I have never felt tippy in theres and I always felt tippy in mine. I sold my regular rzr and will someday buy a S. The 2011 S's they dropped the price from 14 to 12,500 but they also took off the fox shocks, tires and changed the cage. My parents have a 09 all stock and we ride it all the time, been to disney, smorr and all around the farm.

Yeah they make 2 S models. The cheaper one then the 14k one which has fox shocks

Get the S with the Fox Podium shocks and invest in a good skidplate and A arm guards from Factory UTV.

I just got a RZR-4 and it has all the S goodies and it is so awesome......if my Bronco was not street legal it would be sold.

i love it.

Get the S, armor it up, peel the **** out.

We tried to do a little hill climbing this past weekend with a 4seater and broke the front diff so I would upgrade it also and go with the s

I put a deposit down on the new Can Am Commander X with the piggy back shocks. I would get the Cammander. I have had the RZR's both the S and the regular. The S is way better than the stock one. The shocks really make a difference. The new cammander has almost double the HP.

I called a couple dealers around me and they were taking deposits on the can am commander 1000X which is the baddest one they got and it was 15K out the door. I think there cheapest version is 11k. Yes can am has double the HP but I have heard they dont handle near as well as the S. I have not seen one so I cant say but I have heard they are tippy stock. The S is a very stable machine. My wife and I looked at the 4 seat one yesterday and are really thinking about grabbing one. I have also heard bad things about the cam am's visco-lok which is the way there 4 wheel drive system works.

hinton said:
We tried to do a little hill climbing this past weekend with a 4seater and broke the front diff so I would upgrade it also and go with the s

Meh, I will upgrade it when I break it.

How did you do it?

Mine climbs awesome. The Maxxis tires at 7# hook up like stickies and the long wheelbase it unreal. I was SO impressed with it at Hot Springs.

S without any other consideration :eat:, but as for the Commander, wait til about the end of Feb. Polaris has a new RZR in the works that should eat its lunch :driving: The Can Am motor is a BEAST but the handling and suspension can't match an S model RZR, but the new one is going to be outta control :eek:

my brother bought a new rzr S and that thing is a blast. If you could license the damn thing I would have one tomorow. We jumped it 3 or 4 ft off the ground and it was like jumping my buddys pro quad. real smooth.

nateb83 said:
S without any other consideration :eat:, but as for the Commander, wait til about the end of Feb. Polaris has a new RZR in the works that should eat its lunch :driving:

listen to the "polaris expert"

Let's see...I beats an "S", TC beats an "S", FiVe beats an "S", the Tanners beat an "S"......etc :dblthumb:

No equals....if you got a sack, no need for 4 wheel drive :flipoff1:

Will go anywhere if YOU'RE willing.... very, very easy to go TOO BIG :eek:

Backflips & wheelies

Matlock
Crutchless

Definately spend the money and buy an S i wish i would have even though i do love my standard RZR with 14s and 27s but go ahead and plan on buy Billet roller cage for front diff the factory ones WILL eventually let go

wngrog said:
Meh, I will upgrade it when I break it.

How did you do it?

Mine climbs awesome. The Maxxis tires at 7# hook up like stickies and the long wheelbase it unreal. I was SO impressed with it at Hot Springs.
[/quote

On a hill we should not have been on, there was a big ledge at the top it did not make it the first time so we tried bumping it front wheels were coming a couple of feet off the ground about the 4th hit the diff broke