• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2012 Jimmy Smith Chassis - "90 PROOF"

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Mmmm. I think what why they didn't stay on there. I don't they they get turned fast enough. We'll see...

The 47s got taken off because the traction is horrible compared to a TSL or even a bogger, I had 47s on my rockwell jeep and they just don't hook up.

Hell if they dont hook, on to the next one...... ive seen some that were cut all to hell with ALL the smaller lugs cut out that did good :****:

Been workin seven days a week and Haven't had time to get anything done since i got it. But i still got a pretty healthy parts list i gotta order in the next couple weeks. For now is mounting seats and gettin my floor pans in. Heres a few more pics of the chassis.
2012-01-09_22-22-50_232-1.jpg

2012-01-09_22-24-34_403.jpg

2012-01-09_22-19-11_918.jpg

2012-01-09_22-21-04_179.jpg

2012-01-09_22-30-48_733.jpg

Been working outta town and havent had time to work on it, just been trying to finish up buying the rest of the parts to get it done.Im just a poor ass ol electrician so i gotta work my life away to be able to throw parts at it, I Aint got Tim Cameron Cashflow!!! :flipoff1: Taking it up to jimmy penner @EOR to get suspension done right on july 27th and hopefully when i get it back from jimmy ill have some time freed up to get her finished . Tooo damn hot to ride right now anyways but soon as cool weather hits itll be on. Im pretty pumped about it,already got buggy fever :driving: hoping ill have it done by fall. But only time and money stand in my way

ABrown said:
Been working outta town and havent had time to work on it, just been trying to finish up buying the rest of the parts to get it done.Im just a poor ass ol electrician so i gotta work my life away to be able to throw parts at it, I Aint got Tim Cameron Cashflow!!! :flipoff1: Taking it up to jimmy penner @EOR to get suspension done right on july 27th and hopefully when i get it back from jimmy ill have some time freed up to get her finished . Tooo damn hot to ride right now anyways but soon as cool weather hits itll be on. Im pretty pumped about it,already got buggy fever :driving: hoping ill have it done by fall. But only time and money stand in my way
Just so happens I'm dropping mine off to Jimmy P July 5th to get turn key minus the powder coat.Cant wait to hear it run I know they will do top notch work.Jimmy will hook you up on the link set up.Nice looking buggy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man, ive had the chassis since the first week in january and it looks bout like it did when i got it. If i dont get some time freed up by fall im gonna have jimmy penner finisher er up for me. They do top notch work up at eor and i know itll be done right!