• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2012 Snow jam

Its just outside eatonville. Take the road that goes past the gas station out of town (alder cutoff) and its the first rd on the left. Its opening is lined with eco blocks so its easy to see. Then follow it till it meets gravel.

The poker run is on FS rds. The run ends into the ORV park. Itd fun. You will have a good time Steve, and maybe win some goods too.

Its just outside eatonville. Take the road that goes past the gas station out of town (alder cutoff) and its the first rd on the left. Its opening is lined with eco blocks so its easy to see. Then follow it till it meets gravel.

The poker run is on FS rds. The run ends into the ORV park. Itd fun. You will have a good time Steve, and maybe win some goods too.

you wheeling your rig sat?? i was up there this last weekend an there was a good amount of snow already:cool:

Then you only need one :awesomework: So you making the trip south for this then ? Could be interesting just getting there :haha:

I'd love to, but we will be getting ready for KOH. :awesomework:

I will make it to one of these eventually. That and the PNW meet and greet if I am ever home for it.

I haven't even been to Rimrock since 2007. :booo:

Had a great time:cheer: Good to see a decent turnout with all the bad weather the last few days. Having Meridian blocked off at Clear lake probably didt help any.

Had a good time. Good to meet a few of you from on here. I was tired from the past week and didn't hang around long after the raffle to do any wheeling.

really bummed we didn't get to come out. I was still with out power and spent all morning trying to get the generator going, only to have the power come back on.

Had a great time:cheer: Good to see a decent turnout with all the bad weather the last few days. Having Meridian blocked off at Clear lake probably didt help any.

Like anything else....if you wanted to be there you found a way:awesomework: Took a detour over to mtn hiway.....not bad, got to see some other scenery.

Also, it helped that the road was closed right at the scott turner road (at least when we came through).

Had a great time, saw some good friends, met a few others, won some cool stuff. Even the little guy won some stuff. :D

Latest posts