• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2013 Ultimate Adventure in the Southeast

Donkey said:
Man do I miss River Rock always had a blast there!

Me too. Can't remember a trip there that wasn't just pure badass. Course, I only got to go there a handful of times. And never encountered the infamous "no-see-ems" that everyone always complained about. And still do apparently.

I have to admit that Steve letting UA come to RiverRock has got my hopes up a little that maybe someday, somehow we will get to ride there again?

Re: Re: 2013 Ultimate Adventure in the Southeast

Its not really River Rock anymore. Its his home, where his house is. The camping field is now a pasture and a barn for his horses. What was trail 7 now runs into the backyard of his house. I wouldn't hold out on it opening back up

Sent from S3

Jerm is right, it is now his homestead and Ms. Kim's horse farm. He kind of struck a deal with Rick that they could ride there as long as they put Gulches in their plan. Which I thought was pretty cool seeing how Steve has never even met Skip.

mdo817 said:
Jerm is right, it is now his homestead and Ms. Kim's horse farm. He kind of struck a deal with Rick that they could ride there as long as they put Gulches in their plan. Which I thought was pretty cool seeing how Steve has never even met Skip.

dumbtheresachance.gif

Re: Re: 2013 Ultimate Adventure in the Southeast

This was the old green jeep's last ride there.. Steve was a boss getting out.. http://youtu.be/Ed5CwR9V2sY

From the empty bottle

mdo817 said:

THIS

bigjerm said:
Its not really River Rock anymore. Its his home, where his house is. The camping field is now a pasture and a barn for his horses. What was trail 7 now runs into the backyard of his house. I wouldn't hold out on it opening back up

Sent from S3

AND THIS folks,,,thats the way it is now,,,, BUT...freakin COOL that Steve got to host the folks of UA though!!! woulda been a damn shame for them to come thru Georgia and not hit Steves property :****: