• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2014 JKU Rubicon Manual Lifted -Damaged (Clean Title) $27k Buffalo NY

wnyjpgy

I'm the original owner.

I bought this to be a kid hauler, and light wheeler (private land and occasionally Rausch Creek) after parting out my 2 seat crawler.

Recently we were out wheeling and had a tree come down on us while winching out of a spot, No one was hurt.

Started repairing it and have come to grips with building a dedicated 4 seat buggy, and parting with the jeep.

The good, 2014 JKUR (rubicon) in Billet 28k miles, 6 speed manual, dana 44's E lockers, 4.10's, electronic sway bar disconnect, bluetooth, factory invertor,heated cloth seats dual tops, navigation, Clayton's 3.5" lift, Quadratec Moab wheels in black, 35" Cooper STT tire ( a set of 5), bilstein shocks, stainless steel braided brake lines, adjustable front track bar, rear track bar bracket (Claytons). Ace engineering front bumper, lifetime led light inside it, Super winch 9500, cool tech llc cb kit. Dual tops. May be other things I'm forgetting.

The bad, now has white hood and grill from a 2014 rubicon as well., waiting on the windshield frame, and hinge from mopar. Front door was un-damaged since none of them were on. Getting ready to have the cowl pulled, needs a headlight bracket and possibly a front flare ( the spot where the clip goes in is a little torn. Fender does have a slight roll in it but I wanted to see how it looked after the cowl got pulled before I replaced it.

Clean title, looking for 27k or BO as it sits, or the price will go up some as I repair it. Books $35 before mods, and stickered 40 when new (window sticker in hand).

Located south of Buffalo NY, and can deliver depending on distance. I might be interested in a LJ or possibly a side by side as well. Plus cash on your end.

There is a lein on it, it will be satisfied upon selling it.

Here are a few pictures before and after.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The damage..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The actual tree..

attachment.php

And how it currently sits in my shop...