• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2015 Haulmark Edge 28' Race Trailer

civicmindedex79

2015 Haulmark Edge race trailer. 28' x 8.5' and has a full 18" extra height. Door opening is 96" wide. Just bought in Sept of 2015. Been hauled about 1500 miles. Practically brand new. Includes full light package, full 50 amp power package, new generator, electric jack, air and heat unit, and a very heavy duty set of rampovers. I bought it to haul my rock crawler and have just realized we arent going to use enough to justify the money. Call/Text for more info 256-415-4268. Trailer is in Mantachie, MS. Can meet anywhere around corinth, muscle shoals or florence area.

Asking $19,000 $18,500 $17,500

mwpk08.jpg

35ji1xe.jpg

10qgxg8.jpg

oiexsk.jpg

2uyrt5s.jpg

1ta3qa.jpg

Eddyj said:
Going bigger?

Actually no. Gonna go back to my open trailer and hotel rooms. This trailer is absolutely perfect for what I wanted but we just dont go enough to justify. Hoping to invest a few dollars instead of spending all of them. molaugh It would be nice to have a gooseneck but this size is great, no issues getting in or out of parking lots, gas pumps or anything.

By the way holla at me if you are still interested in the tires. I am swapping out to my new tires tomorrow.

Exactly what I'm looking for!! These trailers are awesome, with the 96" wide door it makes it easy to get even the biggest buggies in. If all the people that owe me money pay up soon, I'll be getting a hold of you. Awesome setup

It is exactly what I wanted. Only thing I would consider changing is I would like to have all checker plate floor but the rubber coin has held up good.