• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2020 Feb Jam at Hale Mtn

what happens if they run out of camping spots? Got Friday off but dont want to show up to camp and not have a spot.

Where is the nearest place to stay?

there are a few nice AirBnB places in New Market, AL (10-15min away)

or

nearest hotels are either in Winchester, TN or outskirts of Huntsville, AL (microtel on Shields Rd. (addy. Attached)) , about 25-30min in either direction

2404D827-9CAE-4441-9A61-C572E774E90C.png

There's a ton of camp sites around the pavilion at the top. They used to maintain the trail going up there but its been several years since I've gone up that way. I've driven a stock f350 towing a 16 ft trailer with a 4runner on it up to the pavilion camping area in the past.

Have they done anything to improve the entrance road for pulling a bigger trailer in with? Last time I saw more off roading time trying to get my trailer off the hill sliding sideways. lol

Have they done anything to improve the entrance road for pulling a bigger trailer in with? Last time I saw more off roading time trying to get my trailer off the hill sliding sideways. lol

As of the October 2019 ride, the main entrance was the big 3-4" rocks and semi loose. They had opened up some additional parking in the lower area right next to the main gate/bathrooms etc.

Latest posts