70Scout

Thursday, January 25, 2024

12 pm
Pre-running opens and course map released to registered Competitors
12 pm KOH Outpost Opens, Featuring Sonora Brewing Company and Tiny Pony Tavern

Friday, January 26, 2024
Pre-Running - Full Course Open
Desert Course Pre-Run with King of the Hammers

9 am - 4 pm Toyo Tires Desert Challenge Presented by Monster Energy Tech Only, Enter by Gate 3 (all drivers are encouraged to tech on Friday 1/26)
7 pm Toyo Tires Desert Challenge Presented by Monster Energy Drivers Meeting, Short Course

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Short Course and Desert Closed to Pre-Running
7 am Toyo Tires Desert Challenge Presented by Monster Energy Tech and Contingency, Enter by Gate 3 (for those unable to tech Friday)
8 am Toyo Tires Desert Challenge Presented by Monster Energy Prologue (all Desert classes: T1, T2, T3, T4, B1, B2, B3, B4 and 1400/1450's registered in the Unlimited Sunday Race)
10 am 1400/1450 Rush (following Desert Prologue)
2 pm Baja Vida Class 11 Showdown Presented by EMPI - Land Rush Start (following Prologue and 1400/1450 Rush)
6 pm Toyo Tires Desert Challenge Presented by Monster Energy Awards

Sunday, January 28, 2024
Short Course and Desert Closed to Pre-Running
8 am - 12 pm Toyo Tires Desert Challenge Presented by Monster Energy for Limited Trucks and Buggies Race One (B2, B3, B4, T3, T4)
12:30 pm Toyo Tires Desert Challenge Presented by Monster Energy for Unlimited Trucks and Buggies Race Two (T1, T2, B1 and 1400/1450 registered in Unlimited Race)
5:15 - 6:45 pm KOH Rookie Program Celebration (KOH Rookie Program Registered Members)
7 pm UTV/EMC/4400 Mandatory Drivers Meeting, Short Course

Monday, January 29, 2024
Rock Course Pre-Run with King of the Hammers

8 am - 2 pm Can-Am UTV Hammers Championship Qualifying
2 - 3 pm Can-Am UTV Hammers Championship Power Hour
2 - 5 pm KOH Kids 170 Tech, Tech Tent
6 pm KOH Kids 170 and 4900 Youth 1000 Mandatory Drivers Meeting, Short Course
6 pm Pit Crew Challenge Presented by Pro Eagle & Buggy Whip at Pro Eagle Booth

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

8 am - 2 pm
Every Man Challenge Qualifying
2 - 3 pm Every Man Challenge Power Hour
6 pm KOH Kids 170 Race on the Short Course

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

8 am - 2 pm
Nitto Race of Kings Qualifying
10 am - 5 pm Can-Am UTV Hammers Championship Tech and Contingency, Enter at Gate 3
2 - 3 pm Nitto Race of Kings Power Hour
7 pm UTV/EMC/4400 Mandatory Drivers Meeting, Short Course

Thursday, February 01, 2024
Pre-Running Closed, Hot Racecourse

8 am Can-Am UTV Hammers Championship Race Start (Youth 1000 Start 30 Minutes Post)
9 am King of the Hammers Overland Experience Presented by Shiftpod Opens
10 am - 4 pm Every Man Challenge Tech and Contingency, Enter at Gate 3
6 pm Can-Am UTV Hammers Championship Race End

Friday, February 02, 2024

8 am Every Man Challenge Race Start
10 am – 5 pm Nitto Race of Kings Tech and Contingency, Enter at Gate 3
6 pm Every Man Challenge Race End

Saturday, February 03, 2024

8 am Nitto Race of Kings Race Start
10 pm Nitto Race of Kings Race End
King of the Hammers Overland Experience Concludes

Shootout needs real bouncers back. But I expdct they could never have enough purse for it to be worth while. Make it or break it is expensive.

Shootout needs real bouncers back. But I expdct they could never have enough purse for it to be worth while. Make it or break it is expensive.
Agreed on real bouncers and real U4 "cars" on real point and shoot obstacles. While watching the trail rigs is fun, it's just not the same.

Shootout has been lame for a long time. It won't be missed.

while the announcers were trash, it was the only thing i watched. I thought it was cool seeing some of the trail rigs try it. The course either last year or year before that the rzr blasted was kinda gay. They should have left it at backdoor.

while the announcers were trash, it was the only thing i watched. I thought it was cool seeing some of the trail rigs try it. The course either last year or year before that the rzr blasted was kinda gay. They should have left it at backdoor.
Agreed all around. Once it left Backdoor, it wasn't the same anymore.

King of the Hammers announced a new free app for all things KOH. Search "King of the Hammers 2024" on your devices App Store.

IMG_8679.png

Last edited:
Also the YouTube coverage will be as it has been in the past.

Free coverage on King of the Hammers YouTube channel with whatever camera they pick and occasional, full screen commercials.

Premium/PPV coverage on King of the Hammers YouTube channel with multiple cameras to choose from and less commercials (shown in small screen). Click "Join" and give payment info. It's $25.99 a month, but just cancel before 30 days and you'll only pay for a single month/30 days.

I look at the $25.99 spent for a week of viewing as cheap considering all their $ and effort into broadcasting the race. Plus I've spent $25.99 on much dumber things before :rolf:

Links for the KOH app
Android link:

Apple link:

UTV races start at 10 Central time.

Link to free YouTube feed:

Link to Live Timing/Live Scoring:

Link to Live Tracking:

There is a Premium option for YouTube ($25 bucks per 30 days, but I plan to cancel my subscription next week) that has zero commercials and tons of camera options.

Still can't believe Chaney almost won in a Can Am
Very broken Canned Ham at that. He went from finishing 1st physically to 8th overall after penalties.

There is tons of drama within that if someone wants me to go into it.

Last edited:
Very broken Canned Ham at that. He went from finishing 1st physically to 8th overall after penalties.

There is tons of drama within that if someone wants me to go into it.
I saw it all in the comments on the live feed during the race, but to me it is impressive either way! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: