• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

205 question

Fool Injected

I was wondering if i can adapt a 205 ford t-case to a 350 turbo ? I need a drivers side drop. Or can i flip a chevy ? Or should i just go with a 300? Hell i dont know, i just dont want to drop $2500 on a atlas.

I've used a ford fixed style tail shaft on a chevy case, so that worked for me. Couldn't you just swap the input shaft from the chevy case to the ford case and bolt er on?

There is an adapter made that was used in the "Quigley" Chevy vans. They used a low pinion driver side D44 chevy axle. There was a special adapter they used to mate the case to the transmission and a coupler to adapt the 27 spline th350 shaft to the 31 spline input shaft of the ford 205. We actually have one. If you are interested, I will check with the guy that owns it and see if he will part with the set-up. 334 612 9868 jeremy

Essentially Offroad made me an adapter for th400 to ford 205 that's clockable to anywhere ya want it, I think they will make it for any combination

Very easy to do. Contact Wide Open design and let them make you the adapter. Wide Open Design has doen this tons of times.

Put the chevy input in the for case an redrill some holes is what i was told by AA but you have to use the round pattern case