• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

22r heater hoses locations

nick c

Lewis & Clark bitches!
Need some help with my propane install. It appears as though when the original builder of my rig put the motor in they blocked off the heater hoses since there is no heater in the rig.

I need to tap into the heater hoses for the propane mixer, but all the searching i've done comes up with threads/pictures of heater core assemblies or radiator hoses. I need to know where on the motor the stock hoses tie into.

Anyone have a diagram or picture they could share? I could go down and pay $20 bucks for a manual and if I have to I will just figure I'd try here first.

alright just started looking through random 22r motor threads for pictures that could give me some clue.

found this picture. Looks like 1 of the lines connects to this hard line that runs from the WP along the block.

22rheaterline.jpg

the motor in my rig has a block of plate bolted where the hardline would go, guess it's off to the junk yards for me to see if I can find one.

Still not sure on the other line yet...

Anyone in the Puyallup area with a 22r I can come take a peak at?

The other one either connects to a pipe right next to that one but it comes around the back of the block. Some of the older ones went straight to the intake if memory serves me.