• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

22re Rebuild

My friend Mike runs a shop out of his home shop. Very good work and a usually better price than elsewhere. He does the engine machine work for Highway auto and a lot of the racers down at Evergreen speedway. He is just outside of Monroe.
Precision Machine
425-238-1795

Jays machine shop 11303 Hwy 99. I just got my 22re back from them and the price and service was great! They are just a small shop but have been around a long time. I brought a bunch of other parts like the EFI and extra bolts and them ran it through their hot tanks for free.

Moved, since there's no real tech here, just asking who to use for machine work---If you have any questions during assembly, then use the general tech section. Thanks....good luck on the build...:awesomework:

Jays machine shop 11303 Hwy 99. I just got my 22re back from them and the price and service was great! They are just a small shop but have been around a long time. I brought a bunch of other parts like the EFI and extra bolts and them ran it through their hot tanks for free.

So I walk into the shop today, Jay says "It happened again !!!!"

I was like what? Stevie weavy wreck his sprint car again?

He said "no......... A guy came to pick up that 22re engine with a half load of beauty bark in the back of his truck. LOL"

An open long block and people show up all the time with bark, rocks, wood, sand, and or dirt in the back of their trucks. I always LOL

Could this have been you??

:redneck:

alright got my short block in the back of the sammie gonna call these guys today see what kind cash im gonna be spending

I went to C&D machine in Kirkland, got it bored, honed, regrind on the crank, rebushed the rods for a price that could be good, didnt really shop around that much, just heard good things about them and threw my parts and money at 'em.

My friend Mike runs a shop out of his home shop. Very good work and a usually better price than elsewhere. He does the engine machine work for Highway auto and a lot of the racers down at Evergreen speedway. He is just outside of Monroe.
Precision Machine
425-238-1795

Called him was semi helpful told me 750 for full short block rebuild with parts included

Called jay told me to bring it in with the short block taken apart and he would check everything out for free :awesomework: so as soon as i get teh crank out im headed down there
What brand "full engine rebuild kit" did you buy?

just the one from my local parts store....what brand should i watch out for??

So I walk into the shop today, Jay says "It happened again !!!!"

I was like what? Stevie weavy wreck his sprint car again?

He said "no......... A guy came to pick up that 22re engine with a half load of beauty bark in the back of his truck. LOL"

An open long block and people show up all the time with bark, rocks, wood, sand, and or dirt in the back of their trucks. I always LOL

Could this have been you??

:redneck:

No, wasnt me. I took the wifes frontier which has a tonneau cover and only carries groceries. Clean truck.