• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

22re will not start

NW-4X4

OK I may have missed a post on this
this is my problem, my 93 Toyota will not start; it has a new batt, good connections fuses are all good I checked them all. when you turn the key you can hear the relay click, but the starter will not hit or even turn, just like a dead batt, this happened a week ago in about an hour it started no issue, ran for a week used it this morning and let it sit two hours and now its back to not starting. any help?:scratchhead::alcoholic:

Keep hittin the key. on off on off on off on off. It will hit and make a contact sometime. If that works then the starter is going to be toast soon. Ya can keep hittin the switch till it catches for months usually.

Then when it wont hit by clicking the key, tap the starter while cranking and it will hit.

if none of that helps then you will need to perform real mechanic **** next.

Keep hittin the key. on off on off on off on off. It will hit and make a contact sometime. If that works then the starter is going to be toast soon. Ya can keep hittin the switch till it catches for months usually.

Then when it wont hit by clicking the key, tap the starter while cranking and it will hit.

^ :haha:

Its a bad starter..... just replace it before it leaves you stranded in the Walmart parking lot....:fawkdancesmiley:

Re

well you were right, but it would not start even tapping on it; even a bigger hammer didn't work lol thanks anyways a new starter fixed it $$ :D

It was probably just the plunger/contacts in the solenoid side of the starter were worn/burnt......

Yes...:redneck: