• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 25' gooseneck trailer $1500

biggin

I have a 25 foot trailer that has been used on the farm. It appears to be homemade but is built well. It doesn't have conventional axles under it. It has a cantilever system that pivots. Will haul anything you put on it. Needs 4 new tires. Has 16" wheels with what looks like a Rockwell 6x8.75 lug pattern. I have a tire machine if you want to bring tires. $1500 obo.

Back to the top for nuddybuddy! ****ing idiot don't tell me what I've got my shift priced at and argue with me!

smbroady82 said:
is that someone's screen name?

edit: I see that it is in fact someone's s/n..

It is. Got a message from him to call him about the trailer. He asked a couple questions about it and then asked my bottom dollar. I said $1200. He then proceeded to tell me I had it listed here for $1000. I said no I'm pretty sure it's listed at $1500. He got pissy and hung up on me lol. Oh well. Seems like everyone that inquires about it expects a gator made or a pj and seem offended when I tell them it's a $1200 trailer.

biggin said:
It is. Got a message from him to call him about the trailer. He asked a couple questions about it and then asked my bottom dollar. I said $1200. He then proceeded to tell me I had it listed here for $1000. I said no I'm pretty sure it's listed at $1500. He got pissy and hung up on me lol. Oh well. Seems like everyone that inquires about it expects a gator made or a pj and seem offended when I tell them it's a $1200 trailer.

interesting...says $1500 In the 1st post, clear as day, no edit..

oh well, GLWS

Have several more pictures. Got a number I can text them or email. Tires are shot. I don't know how much it weighs but my old f250 powerstroke handles it easy. It has had 22 large round bales of hay on it at once and I hauled my 30x40 steel building on it when I picked it up.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Brakes on either axle? How many lug axles?

It doesn't have conventional axles under it. It has a cantilever system that pivots. Will haul anything you put on it. Needs 4 new tires. Has 16" wheels with what looks like a Rockwell 6x8.75 lug pattern. No brakes.