• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 25ft crawler hauler gooseneck

kkoepper

I bought a toyhauler and have decided to sell my crawler hauler. 25ft gooseneck with a 11ft slide in camper. Camper has roof a/c, wet bath (with shower), and is in good condition. I rebuilt the front left corner and will guarantee no roof leaks. Trailer is a 1992 with good tires and brakes. Axles are 8 lug and at least 7K each. When I went to buy new brakes, it takes the 12.5x3" shoes. Trailer parts counter said these are 9-10K axles. I haven't found any #'s to verify this. This combo hauls and pulls well and everything is in good condition. It will haul two rigs without the camper and one with it. $4500. I'm mostly a lurker, but have met some of you at Attica and Harlan and will be happy to answer any questions. Thanks, Kevin

Forgot phone and location. 317-403-9341, Franklin, IN. 20 miles south of Indy.

The guy I bought it from said it was a '96, but I think it's also about a '92. Everything works well.

Whats the length from Camper to Ramps? I am guessing 14 due to the 11 foot camper.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Whats the length from Camper to Ramps? I am guessing 14 due to the 11 foot camper.
He told me:
"13' 8" with short ramp straps (in pics) and 14'3" with longer ramp straps. Longer straps allow the ramps to angle back for more room. It will haul either of my buggys and will haul both without the camper. Just barely enough room"